Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
As Max said football isn't an exact science. There are plenty of different kinds of solutions and even more ways to get to those solutions. The fact that you disagree or agree with said solutions doesn't make them right or wrong. Maybe it's the subjectivity of it all that you struggle with.
There are diff grades of subjectivity. There's good subjectivity, retarded subjectivity, etc.

You can't lump them all into one and give them the same participation trophy because, otherwise, things that every adult should possess - responsibility, taste and sense of excellence and accuracy (yeah I'm going deep here but phacts ) - don't matter anymore.

Then there are other objectively inaccurate things like anti climate change and flat earth nonsense that use subjectivity as a shield for being the lowest common denominator.

When you say Atalanta is just above relegation zone material bc they sold Caldara, you're not expressing a high grade of subjectivity but cementing your position as an Untouchable of present society and should improve.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte wins the scudetto if we hire Sarri.
We are not hiring Sarri and Conte only wins the scudetto if he joins Juve...
Juve are by far the best team which means scudetto no matter who we get...
CL is what we are trying to improve and for that we need a coach who is more about passing and dominating which means first is Pep who can also help in our marketability and then there are others like Klopp and Pochettino..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,609
    Momblano insiste:la Juve e guardiola si sono scelti in primavera ,siamo ai dettagli
    :mombly: insists: Juve and Guardiola chose themselves last spring, we are at the details phase.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Momblano insiste:la Juve e guardiola si sono scelti in primavera ,siamo ai dettagli
    :mombly: insists: Juve and Guardiola chose themselves last spring, we are at the details phase.

Oh my. To possibly end up with arguably the most famous coach in Football..................................................................

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Oh yes we have reached the "Monday" phase
    Can you imagine though, my man?

Guardiola coaching this club? I mean, I know the journey isn't over, but a move like this could get us closer. And he is a coach, by all accounts, that players love to play for. This could be the single biggest recruiting tool we could have to get more players here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 378)