Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Buck is a very appropriate name for a lawyer tbh.
But I don't know why AA wants to discuss a hobo with Buck. Both are in a much higher level.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
half the step back, at least Conte has proven to win the Serie A consistently
I know, but still a step back. I can't compare it to hiring Sarri though, which feels like drinking gasoline.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky Sport 24

Agnelli isn't watching the game tonight, he is going back to Torino after the ECA meeting. We can confirm that Agnelli and Sarri never met"
I know, and I pray everyday we don't see that bum on Juve bench. Although Agnelli was never going to meet Sarri in the EL final morning anyway.

Jun 27, 2011
I know, but still a step back. I can't compare it to hiring Sarri though, which feels like drinking gasoline.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, and I pray everyday we don't see that bum on Juve bench. Although Agnelli was never going to meet Sarri in the EL final morning anyway.
Watch Sarri being put in nice suit with that J logo and win you over. Conte is the one who walked away. Conte is the one who signed for merda. He wont stop Juve under Sarri. I like this appointment. Conte will regret walking away from us

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Watch Sarri being put in nice suit with that J logo and win you over. Conte is the one who walked away. Conte is the one who signed for merda. He wont stop Juve under Sarri. I like this appointment. Conte will regret walking away from us
You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Sarri will be Sarri. I can't care less where Conte would end up if it's not Juve. I don't take Inda that seriously like many here. We should have higher standards than a club where ball boys throwing balls into the pitch to stop Empoli counter attacks.

Jun 27, 2011
You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Sarri will be Sarri. I can't care less where Conte would end up if it's not Juve. I don't take Inda that seriously like many here. We should have higher standards than a club where ball boys throwing balls into the pitch to stop Empoli counter attacks.
Sounds similar to what everybody said when Allegri was hired.

Sarri or not... we'll be backing our team and our manager whoever it is. And we'll love him when the titles keep coming our way. Agnelli knows what he's doing. Trust him. He knows better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 234)