Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
SKY: There are no confirmations about Pochettino having a clause in his contract which allows him to leave Spurs for free if he wins the UCL. This leaves Juventus in a difficult situation to consider bringing him in.Sarri remains in pole position

sky are ridiculous
So poch can't leave because ther is no clause, yet poch made it pretty clear he wants out
Sarri who is also under contract can though

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wanda with the zebras :touched:. We're moving on to relatives names now too with Pjanic

This place is amazing.
Whatever happens

At least we have had some fun before whatever disappointment sets in

Like I said I think it's Juves modus operandi to contact many coaches when looking
We did it with Miha before Allegri

And now we are doing it with Sarri before......... Pep

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
About being a guru....I used to be a steward at a EPL team while I was an undergraduate. We would get people offering money for number plates or information about players or agents that visited during transfer season. These sleazy then sell the information onto your Momblano types. It's would be easy for myself to start a false story and this is the case now. It's happening if you see pictures most of the time.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Whatever happens

At least we have had some fun before whatever disappointment sets in

Like I said I think it's Juves modus operandi to contact many coaches when looking
We did it with Miha before Allegri

And now we are doing it with Sarri before......... Pep
Anyone under Sarri would be a risky

This is the list under Sarri

Inzaghi
Mourinho
Miha
Gasparini
Sampa manager
And so and so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)