Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Cristiano Ronaldo saga was crazier and more unbearable. With this one though, there could either be a good or terrible outcome so that makes it annoying

None really believed we were bringing CR.

Problem with pep, is that most ppl belive that he is coming.Even those who do not admit it.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
At last ... today is the EL final ... we can at least know it will be Sarri or not ...and if no announcement today or tomorrow..we can relax and hope for better ...

I still have hopes ...and this from two things...

Poch... how he talked about his future
Paratici .... how he said we cant talk to any manager right now as we wait ALL competetions to finish...means CL included

Which means Sarri is just media guess for the time being ....

Also if we have any chance with top coach, we should be aware that Barca soon will look for new coach ...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
With fewer than 24 hours to go until Chelsea's Europa League final against Arsenal, tensions appeared to be boiling over in Azerbaijan.
Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri was visibly frustrated as he walked out of training on Tuesday, throwing and then kicking his cap at the Baku Olympic Stadium.
Striker Gonzalo Higuain and defender David Luiz earlier exchanged words after a confrontation.
Chelsea said Sarri's reaction was "not related to any of his players".
They said the Italian was unhappy "due to not being able to practise set-plays" during training as the session remained open to the media.
There has been speculation over Sarri's future for much of his first season at Stamford Bridge, and he has said he will speak with the club after after the final.
Source: BBC

IT IS HAPPENING.......

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
By we you mean Juve?! If you do I think you are delusional if you think 2015 Juve as strong as we were was favorite against that record breaking Barcelona... or did you mean Real Madrid - The team that won the CL 3 times in a row..
We were favourites in 2017 on the day of the final, even if very slight. That's what the odds said.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We were favourites in 2017 on the day of the final, even if very slight. That's what the odds said.
I have no idea what odds you are talking about
Betting odds in my country supported Real while I dont think anyone here thought we were favorites despite having indeed a very strong team (which Zidane neutralized very well)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I do not support the Sarri move, but the man must be given a chance if he does arrive. That said, he shouldn't be awarded a lot of faith from the get-go. But if he wins his first 10 matches and gets the best out of our players....

Still, though. The prospect of signing him truly saddens me
Why? It is deceit from the management if he arrives. They talk about continuous improvement and they go for a clear and obvious downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 360)