Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Hopefully is Pep. That would amazing in terms of marketing and play style.and it would effect on our transfers too, best players would be more eager to join us and play for Pep.

But between Poch and Sarri I would go for Sarri. He knows tbe league and teams and their tactics. A foreign coach like Poch might not be able to get costumed in time. With Sarri the risk is less and the transition to Pep for next year or year after would be much smoother.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Success is relevant, you must considering where everyone was coming from.

Klop>Mourinho>Sarri>Max>Bep, i am not sure where to fit ZZ and Conte in this, but it doesn't matter anymore...

ATM we lack an attacking plan, Sarri can surely deliver this, so don't despair, with the right tools he can get it done, first, we really need to find our Hamsik. Without a proper AMF, we won't make it with any coach.
Each coach has his pros and cons, Bep is so much like Max, a decent man handler, it wouldn't be the massive change we need.
Bep has failed so hard with Bayern in CL, that we shouldn't even be considering him, he had a better squad than we had right now and 2-3 times our budget, if he couldn't make it then, how would you expect him to get it with a handicap?
Conte would fix our defense, but still play with no attack plan.
We prolly have our transfer plans and that's why we close the door on Mou
Klop proves again he build a winner's team and is the most wanted coach in the world right now.
Be realistic Sarri is not that bad, I was expecting worse...

Last edited:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Success is relevant, you must considering where everyone was coming from.

Klop>Mourinho>Sarri>Max>Bep, i am not sure where to fit ZZ and Conte in this, but it doesn't matter anymore...

ATM we lack an attacking plan, Sarri can surely deliver this, so don't despair, with the right tools he can get it done, first, we really need to find our Hamsik. Without a proper AMF, we won't make it with any coach.
Each coach has his pros and cons, Bep is so much like Max, a decent man handler, it wouldn't be the massive change we need.
Bep has failed so hard with Bayern in CL, that we shouldn't even be considering him, he had a better squad than we had right now and 2-3 times our budget, if he couldn't make it then, how would you expect him to get it with a handicap?
Conte would fix our defense, but still play with no attack plan.
We prolly have our transfer plans and that's why we close the door on Mou
Klop proves again he build a winner's team and is the most wanted coach in the world right now.
Be realistic Sarri is not that bad, I was expecting worse...
Its Pep not Bep.

Klopp record in finals is terrible. And he choked a 7-8p lead this season in epl.

Attachments

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
SKY: There are no confirmations about Pochettino having a clause in his contract which allows him to leave Spurs for free if he wins the UCL. This leaves Juventus in a difficult situation to consider bringing him in.Sarri remains in pole position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)