Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I've not bitched and moaned about our management. Quite the opposite actually.

However you are still evading the question on why it's fine to criticize and whine about our actual coach (a coach our magnificent management actually hired), but criticizing Sarri who thus far has only managed one of our biggest rivals is off limits?
Were have I said you cant critisize Sarri? I just find the double standard funny. You cant criticize our manager because he won 5 scudetti, but the same people who point this out, can bitch and moan over our management that brought us 8 scudetti, and their decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

If Allegri before Juve was mediocre what does that make Sarri?
Definetly better.

Jun 6, 2015
Were have I said you cant critisize Sarri? I just find the double standard funny. You cant criticize our manager because he won 5 scudetti, but the same people who point this out, can bitch and moan over our management that brought us 8 scudetti, and their decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

Definetly better.
If by better you mean worse, I agree :D

Hiring and then continuing with Allegri for five years was an actual decision made by the management. We don't even know if the management is considering Sarri, so I'm not sure how criticizing Sarri is the same thing as criticizing Allegri.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
So we have to wait and see how Allegri proves himself better than Spalletti? :lol:
Not what I said was it. I am just interested in seeing how Allegri will be doing without the best team and club in the league behind him. Will he be considered a GOAT coach like some people in here portray him, or will he just be considered a good coach, who has strenght and weaknesses as everybody else.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If Allegri before Juve was mediocre what does that make Sarri?
Allegri won Serie A 5 seasons with Juventus, look at our squad and compare it to the others, you as a coach would have won Serie A 5 seasons to.

I understand the hate against Sarri, he is not classy enought to coach Juve. His performance in Napoli was great, he fighted for the title against us. With a squad he made play the best football in italy. He made Higuain look like Ronaldo. When we had Higuain he look decent. Why? Because Sarri if given the time can make a team play like that. Allegri cant make a team play like that, if he would have coached Napoli, would they have been as great as under Sarri, IMO no way. Allegri biggest ability was his tactical side, but I agree with Sacchi that in europe offensive football wins titles.

Sarri is not my first choice, but still you must look at the enviroment the coaches has been in. Would Allegri have been succesful in Roma, Napoli if Juve dident give him they job?

Still Juve did, because they saw something in him, and if they are getting Sarri, I trust them 100% who am I do know better then Paratici, Nedved and Allegri. They wanted a change, lets see what the next step is, im sure they are picking the right choice.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I do not support the Sarri move, but the man must be given a chance if he does arrive. That said, he shouldn't be awarded a lot of faith from the get-go. But if he wins his first 10 matches and gets the best out of our players....

Still, though. The prospect of signing him truly saddens me

Karna

May 17, 2019
I got a feeling at first that players knew the club has been negotiating with Pep. But if Juve management did say that Guardiola has no say in the transfers, he surely won't come here. bye bye Pep.
If Sarri really ends up as a manager it will probably end up in a disaster. I don't see Ronaldo working well with him or any other players. He is too much arrogant and they will not respect him. Sarri has no class.
It should have been really either Conte or Pochettino. Pep Guardiola now looks like a distant dream.
What happened to waiting until CL final? Or is it just waiting for Europa final now?
Pochettino been saying he wants to talk after the finals for some time.

https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/its...-pochettino-focused/t06u9mfiuj2610ccok5fsnmvb

Last edited:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If by better you mean worse, I agree :D

Hiring and then continuing with Allegri for five years was an actual decision made by the management. We don't even know if the management is considering Sarri, so I'm not sure how criticizing Sarri is the same thing as criticizing Allegri.
Again I am not saying you cant critisize Sarri. I could not care less. I am saying that I find the bashing of our management from the same members, who are always quick to call out other members for critizing our coach, a double standard. In the last few pages, i have read how our management dont have any ambition, how they are only interested in yes men and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)