Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
VS "gurus" and Momblano has destroyed so many members here with the Pep rumours. I always believed that we will get a Conte, Inzaghi, Sarri type. An italian coach, even someone who has not proved anything yet. People here believe in Pep, Kloop who is happy at their current clubs.

Lets hope the VS gurus doesent link Messi to us, then every player we get instead will be a meltdown here.
I’d be perfectly fine with a Conte or Inzaghi. Even Gasperini or Spalletti though I’m not a fan, especially of the latter. All of them have some big flaws to go alongside their strengths obviously, but they all have class, dignity, and the gravitas that should be required to be a Juventus coach.

I don’t think anyone believes Sarri is an outright bad coach. He’s a decent/good coach with some good strengths and some big flaws. But he’s also a classless, chainsmoking, bum who I want nowhere near this club because of that.

Jun 6, 2015
Calling people out for being the most spoild and ungratefull fanbase in the world, bitching and moaning about the management that brought us 8 scudettos, about a decision they havent made yet:baus:
I've not bitched and moaned about our management. Quite the opposite actually.

However you are still evading the question on why it's fine to criticize and whine about our actual coach (a coach our magnificent management actually hired), but criticizing Sarri who thus far has only managed one of our biggest rivals is off limits?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I’d be perfectly fine with a Conte or Inzaghi. Even Gasperini or Spalletti though I’m not a fan, especially of the latter. All of them have some big flaws to go alongside their strengths obviously, but they all have class, dignity, and the gravitas that should be required to be a Juventus coach.

I don’t think anyone believes Sarri is an outright bad coach. He’s a decent/good coach with some good strengths and some big flaws. But he’s also a classless, chainsmoking, bum who I want nowhere near this club because of that.
I agree with that, Sarri and Juventus is not a perfect match.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Spalletti over Allegri... right? :lol:

And to think you claimed this in 2016-17 while we were on our way to a domestic double and CL final.

Your taste in managers is supremely retarded. :rab:
Well lets see how Allegri does in his next club. I seen to recall him being considered a mediocre coach in Milan, and it will be interesting to see if he goes back to being a mediocre coach after leaving the biggest and best club in Italy.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Their track record with Juve related news has been bad for more than a year, while Momblano has been spot on.
I agree in some way. Still even if Di Marzio and Agresti has been reporting news later then others. I still feel that they come forward as more reliable. Di marzio was first with Demiral and us having a deal with SMS lets see if he is right. Momblano for me is more risky, he can say that Pogba is 5/5 chance of joining Juventus ( he did that at italian football tv) ha can say Pep is a done deal. In reality it could be far from a done deal, but I feel like he is taking risks, so if Pogba gets done later, he can say look what I said 2 months ago. Di marzio is more reliable in that way ( IMO)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I agree in some way. Still even if Di Marzio and Agresti has been reporting news later then others. I still feel that they come forward as more reliable. Di marzio was first with Demiral and us having a deal with SMS lets see if he is right. Momblano for me is more risky, he can say that Pogba is 5/5 chance of joining Juventus ( he did that at italian football tv) ha can say Pep is a done deal. In reality it could be far from a done deal, but I feel like he is taking risks, so if Pogba gets done later, he can say look what I said 2 months ago. Di marzio is more reliable in that way ( IMO)
Then again, only a few hours before Allegri leaving was official they were insisting that he will sign a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)