Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Cry and whine about our coach non-stop for 2-5 years, get offended when someone else whines about a coach that's not even at Juve.

Juve fan logic 101.
Calling people out for being the most spoild and ungratefull fanbase in the world, bitching and moaning about the management that brought us 8 scudettos, about a decision they havent made yet:baus:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I won't be watching Juve if we appoint Sarri, unless I am heavily intoxicated.

Obviously, I hope the team do well (I even supported the disgusting cunt Del Neri), but I will derive no joy or pleasure from seeing that primitive neanderthal coaching my team.
We would play more entertaining football then under Allegri for sure. Then in the end of the season we would know if it resulted in winning something or not. The games this season was horrible to watch, as a Juve fan of course I watched them all, but we played bad 99% of the time.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Calling people out for being the most spoild and ungratefull fanbase in the world, bitching and moaning about the management that brought us 8 scudettos, about a decision they havent made yet:baus:
Who is criticizing management right now? Il Brutto hasn’t. I haven’t. Perhaps one or two people have, but they’re just the opposite end of spectrum from noodles like you Lol

Most of us are bashing Sarri and that’s it. You’re just butthurt that no one likes your hero.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Sure you are princess. Cry a little more about Mario, why don’t you. :lol:

I’m not bitching about the press, Princess. I’m criticizing and bitching about Sarri. I have no idea if we’ll sign him. But it’s sure fun watching you and snobist rush to defend this classless bum.
You are bitching and whinning about our management and their ability to do what is best for the club cupcake.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
VS "gurus" and Momblano has destroyed so many members here with the Pep rumours. I always believed that we will get a Conte, Inzaghi, Sarri type. An italian coach, even someone who has not proved anything yet. People here believe in Pep, Kloop who is happy at their current clubs.

Lets hope the VS gurus doesent link Messi to us, then every player we get instead will be a meltdown here.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
VS "gurus" and Momblano has destroyed so many members here with the Pep rumours. I always believed that we will get a Conte, Inzaghi, Sarri type. An italian coach, even someone who has not proved anything yet. People here believe in Pep, Kloop who is happy at their current clubs.

Lets hope the VS gurus doesent link Messi to us, then every player we get instead will be a meltdown here.
Yes we should believe you instead.

Jun 6, 2015
We would play more entertaining football then under Allegri for sure. Then in the end of the season we would know if it resulted in winning something or not. The games this season was horrible to watch, as a Juve fan of course I watched them all, but we played bad 99% of the time.
So one half of good football? We'll be unstoppable once we're able to play like three half's of good football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 369)