Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
no no no
WaIt TiLl We AnOuNcE PeP
fantastic way to ruin the last few years of a squad with CR7 and Prime Chiellini
Another gurata(VS) about what could have possibly gone wrong, not sure if it’s credible.

“He wrote to me very honestly that from what he knows in Turin informed sources (but I don't know who, he obviously knows ...) instead confirm Sarri and everyone is pissed off because nobody wants him!

The most important aspect in my opinion is this:
he wrote to me that Guardiola came several times, even the last time to talk to the top management, but he seems to have declined to the last one because 'his own words "that he wanted to do the market his way ", and Nedved (!!!) said no! And he would have been not inclined, more, to come “

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Another gurata(VS) about what could have possibly gone wrong, not sure if it’s credible.

“He wrote to me very honestly that from what he knows in Turin informed sources (but I don't know who, he obviously knows ...) instead confirm Sarri and everyone is pissed off because nobody wants him!

he wrote to me that Guardiola came several times, even the last time to talk to the top management, but he seems to have declined to the last one because 'his own words "that he wanted to do the market his way ", and Nedved (!!!) said no! And he would have been not inclined, more, to come “
i don't know what to believe, but this rumor certainly links up with what the rumor for Allegri leaving was, the board don't want the coaches to have any impact on transfers and just work with what they are given. pretty retarded if this is the case, how can we expect to attract (or keep) top class coaches if we don't work with them for transfers, if we wont do it with Pep we wont do it with anyone. Our best chance of winning both domestically and internationally is putting full faith in a coach and buying players that suits their system.

Instead we want Yes men like Sarri who would be happy just having the job, and wont dare ask for transfers, that's what i think happened to Allegri, he got the job and was happy with the squad, but as midfield got gutted, and we became CL obsesses, he realized the best chance of winning was if they got players to fit his system, and he gave the board an ultimatum and they chose to get rid of him,

But fuck if we arnt gonna cooperate with Pep on transfers why would any top coach come here, we'll keep attracting Sarri and Inzaghi's in hope of winning Serie A

if the rumors are true ofc

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
One of the authorized guru’s on Vs

They signal an agreement in principal with Sarri, even on the EVENTUAL staff.

If it's a move to keep things covered while waiting for someone else, I don't know.”
Who said it?

I once again think it would be bizarre to let go of Allegri, who has a great relationship with Agnelli for the coach Allegri smacked for 5 years straight

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

We're fine with Pochettino as well ;)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
i don't know what to believe, but this rumor certainly links up with what the rumor for Allegri leaving was, the board don't want the coaches to have any impact on transfers and just work with what they are given. pretty retarded if this is the case, how can we expect to attract (or keep) top class coaches if we don't work with them for transfers, if we wont do it with Pep we wont do it with anyone. Our best chance of winning both domestically and internationally is putting full faith in a coach and buying players that suits their system.

Instead we want Yes men like Sarri who would be happy just having the job, and wont dare ask for transfers, that's what i think happened to Allegri, he got the job and was happy with the squad, but as midfield got gutted, and we became CL obsesses, he realized the best chance of winning was if they got players to fit his system, and he gave the board an ultimatum and they chose to get rid of him,

But fuck if we arnt gonna cooperate with Pep on transfers why would any top coach come here, we'll keep attracting Sarri and Inzaghi's in hope of winning Serie A

if the rumors are true ofc
When did Pep become good at transfers? that's one of his weaknesses. Having sporting directors is by FAR the best way for clubs to operate. Coaches have a say in transfers here, always had, but giving them the keys to the club is the recipe for disaster.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
VS gurus are posting news about Pep not coming, well they have to post a fake explanation to their fake news. Better luck next year I guess. I wonder what news the hobby gurus will come up with next year, maby next year they can become heroes, sometimes a guess can be true.

I want to try, Manolas and SMS will arrive this summer. ( I meet a brother of an agent in sweden who knows a friend of a friend of Andrea Agnellis cousins wifes best friends sister who works at adidas selling shoes)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I have to address your post.
I remember we had a few setbacks in the past and we even won the scudetto in the end
In the late 90s or early 2000s (I think its the first one) - We lost 3-0 to both Udinese and Fiorentina (different seasons)
I would accept a 7-0 loss if it means we get almost every result right.
One game means nothing and overall picture is what that counts..
I dont know about Keppa who seems like an over hyped GK with no understanding to who is the boss and I dont know about that 4-0 tto Bournemouth but I do know Chelsea finished 3rd in the league behind 2 teams there was absolutely no way they could keep up with them (2nd place with 97pts...)
EL - He is in the final and favorite to win it
The only thing he can be blamed is FA cup Charity shield and all these ridiculous local cups they have there..
As for his Napoli past - He did a remarkable thing in the league but still lost to a team he couldnt even beat in his dream...
What I do hold against him is failing to qualify when Shakhtar were the team to qualify instead but I can say the same thing about Conte and the year we failed to qualify - although Conte had a better excuse in the blindfold game vs Galatasaray (seems like a type of match the wwe would make...)
Sarri ended third because they were the best of a bad bunch. Arsenal, Spurs (they were completely invested in CL by that point) and United all had worse spells than his Chelsea. It probably just shows that both Emery and OGS are worse managers than Sarri. That's not saying much.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I never bought Agnelli's BS about not wanting yes-men.

That is EXACTLY what they want. And they don't get more passive and quiet and full on yes-men than Sarri.

Fuck this club and this board for bringing this utter fucking failure to coach us, in the process getting rid of one our best ever managers.
You could not get a better yes man than Allegri. What was Agnelli thinking?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have to address your post.
I remember we had a few setbacks in the past and we even won the scudetto in the end
In the late 90s or early 2000s (I think its the first one) - We lost 3-0 to both Udinese and Fiorentina (different seasons)
I would accept a 7-0 loss if it means we get almost every result right.
One game means nothing and overall picture is what that counts..
I dont know about Keppa who seems like an over hyped GK with no understanding to who is the boss and I dont know about that 4-0 tto Bournemouth but I do know Chelsea finished 3rd in the league behind 2 teams there was absolutely no way they could keep up with them (2nd place with 97pts...)
EL - He is in the final and favorite to win it
The only thing he can be blamed is FA cup Charity shield and all these ridiculous local cups they have there..
As for his Napoli past - He did a remarkable thing in the league but still lost to a team he couldnt even beat in his dream...
What I do hold against him is failing to qualify when Shakhtar were the team to qualify instead but I can say the same thing about Conte and the year we failed to qualify - although Conte had a better excuse in the blindfold game vs Galatasaray (seems like a type of match the wwe would make...)
Please. We haven’t had a result like that in like 15 years, especially against a completely shit minnow club like Bournemouth. In the space of 3 premier league matches Sarri managed to lose 6-0 to City and 4-0 to Bournemouth. We haven’t lost by 4 goals (let alone 6 :lol: ) since before calciopoli, even in our two terrible 7th place embarrassment seasons we didn’t have a loss that bad. Last time was against 2nd place Roma in 2004.

The man is a complete turd and an overrated muppet of a coach.

He came 3rd with 72 points (would be 5th last year just like Conte), an anemic 63 goals in 38 matches. His team won 1 match of their last 5 while locked in a battle for a CL spot. The only reason he came 3rd is because everyone else around them choked worse.

At Napoli he lost to both Inter and Atalanta in Coppa Italia qfs in 2 of his 3 years, teams with far inferior squads then. He lost to Villarreal and RB Leipzig in Europa Rof32, and got knocked out CL group stage by Shaktar, 3 more teams with far inferior squads.

This year he made Europa final by beating a series of garbage teams. Malmo, Prague, Dynamo, Frankfurt. He hasn’t beat a decent team yet in Europa.

Stop acting like 3rd this year and EL final is some accomplishment. It isn’t.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Please. We haven’t had a result like that in as long as I can remember, especially against a completely shit minnow club like Bournemouth. In the space of 3 premier league matches Sarri managed to lose 6-0 to City and 4-0 to Bournemouth.

The man is a complete turd and an overrated muppet of a coach.

He came 3rd with 72 points (would be 5th last year just like Conte), an anemic 63 goals in 38 matches. His team won 1 match of their last 5 while locked in a battle for a CL spot. The only reason he came 3rd is because everyone else around them choked worse.

At Napoli he lost to both Inter and Atalanta in Coppa Italia qfs in 2 of his 3 years, teams with far inferior squads then. He lost to Villarreal and RB Leipzig in Europa Rof32, and got knocked out CL group stage by Shaktar, 3 more teams with far inferior squads.

This year he made Europa final by beating a series of garbage teams. Malmo, Prague, Dynamo, Frankfurt. He hasn’t beat a decent team yet in Europa.

Stop acting like 3rd this year and EL final is some accomplishment. It isn’t.
Fuck Sarri

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I will continue to believe we won't get Sarri until proven otherwise.

It just doesn't make sense.

What's the fucking point of buying Ronaldo then?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
One guru said that he has been told that there is an agreement in principle with Sarri but he isn't sure if it's just a backup plan as the same person said Pep was very close

The rest still say pep as does Momblano

Pep is the way

We had an agreement in principle with Miha before Allegri came so I wouldn't panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)