Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri will not be the Juventus coach next season. Mauricio Pochettino & Jurgen Klopp are the main targets.
(Radio Kiss Kiss)
I can believe we want Pochettino but Klopp seems like he wants to stay there..
As for reports I still go with them and hope for Pep but if not him Klopp would indeed be nice..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
[QUOTE="Badass Dybala, post: 5969448, member: 5321"

- - - Updated - - -

It's about having an identity on the pitch again. And I've been very vocal at times this season that this is allegri's biggest problem is that we had no identity at least not this season.
[/QUOTE]

Ok this is a fair argument... but a lot of coaches not named sarri or mou, can give us an identity.

Going for any of those 2 would be undewhelming

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have to wait at least 10 more days to know the Juventus next coach, The Bianconeri are also in contacts with Pochettino. (Momblano)

- - - Updated - - -

It's either Guardiola or Pochettino but from Paratici's words it is clear that the new coach will not be announced this week. (Momblano)

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola has listened Juve's offer but i don't know his answer. (Momblano)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ok this is a fair argument... but a lot of coaches not named sarri or mou, can give us an identity.

Going for any of those 2 would be undewhelming[/QUOTE]

which is why I don't even believe we are going for either one or even inzaghi for that matter.

Bare in mind we have a standard of class to upkeep, sarri and mou is anything but that

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I can believe we want Pochettino but Klopp seems like he wants to stay there..
As for reports I still go with them and hope for Pep but if not him Klopp would indeed be nice..
The chances of Juventus with Klopp in charge next season is percentage figure so microscopically small that it is unlikely to be seen by the naked eye.

The prospect of Pep Guardiola being Juventus coach before the start of the new season in August is about as small.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mandzukic's sutuation is complicated at the club, The new coach's decision will be decisive to decide his future.
Cuadrado could leave in the summer, he is one of the first to be on the market, Paratici will have a meeting with his agent in 10 days.
Some players think that Klopp is the new club coach but I couldn't find anything. (Momblano)

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I can't imagine the board sacking allegri just to sign sarri or someone on his level. Obviously they are going after the best choices, but what if we don't get one of those?

What worries me is that we'll end up with a much worse coach if we don't sign either poch or pep

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
The chances of Juventus with Klopp in charge next season is percentage figure so microscopically small that it is unlikely to be seen by the naked eye.

The prospect of Pep Guardiola being Juventus coach before the start of the new season in August is about as small.
Wait.. so, you think we got about the same chances for Klopp as for Pep?
I see how Klopp is vey unrealistic, but why Pep aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 365)