Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The sky thing about Chelsea having no intention of getting rid of Sarri came from sky UK
Even without this one I can't understand how people can lose their shit over Sarri becoming a coach here. There's a very slight chance, if any at all that he actually comes here.

In my opinion, Agnelli is either still trying for Pep or it's already done and Pochettino is going to City (have to wait, because of the CL final).
If not Pep, then the obvious choice is Pochettino. Again, we have to wait because of the CL final.
And Sarri? If he wins the EL, he'll stay for sure, you don't fire a coach that brought you back to CL and wins a cup. Even if he loses the final, getting back to CL is no joke. They'll struggle to find a replacement anyway with the transfer ban coming in.

Just sit back and relax people. Agnelli is not an idiot, he has to have an agreement with a WC coach. Things are still at stake elsewhere, so we have to wait.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Don't think either Jorginho or Higuain is a must have for Sarri anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri over Mou makes 0 sense?
Yes, because when you have somenone with the pedigree of mou available, and you have no other options, the logic is to give the team to someone who can deal with the situation. I know mou is a has been and i would not agree with him either... but the fact is that he has a great CV and also knows ronaldo. Both sarri and mou are comparable despicable beings, but at the very least one has won and has proved himself at top level while the other doesnt.
If we are forced to pick a poison, i think the safest bet was Mou, and we all know our board take calculated risks. Going Sarri would be against what we usually do.

Because he doesn’t want Juve to play defensive football anymore.

It’s obvious that the board are trying to modernize Juve in every way possible.

1. The new logo that looks like it could be for a clothing line

2. We changed our kits after a study found that Americans associate black and white stripes with referees.

3. We are interested in Sarri because he plays more attacking football and he likes his teams to dominate possession.
The offensive football objective i agree.... But thats all sarri has for him. His offensive footie which he used in napoli with certain players, not even in chelsea, and even then, his decitions in napoli were questionable (one plan man, overuse of players etc)

Im all for offensive footie, but if the one who applies it is sarri, then i think we should think carefully about the decition.

As a fan, i would go all in for the sarriball to see our team play attacking footie..... But as a manager and owner, i would think more about Mou, even with his defensive boring football, as he has at least the CV and experience at the highest level. But if i had another option, i would scratch both without hesitating

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Yes, because when you have somenone with the pedigree of mou available, and you have no other options, the logic is to give the team to someone who can deal with the situation. I know mou is a has been and i would not agree with him either... but the fact is that he has a great CV and also knows ronaldo. Both sarri and mou are comparable despicable beings, but at the very least one has won and has proved himself at top level while the other doesnt.
If we are forced to pick a poison, i think the safest bet was Mou, and we all know our board take calculated risks. Going Sarri would be against what we usually do.

The offensive football objective i agree.... But thats all sarri has for him. His offensive footie which he used in napoli with certain players, not even in chelsea, and even then, his decitions in napoli were questionable (one plan man, overuse of players etc)

Im all for offensive footie, but if the one who applies it is sarri, then i think we should think carefully about the decition.

As a fan, i would go all in for the sarriball to see our team play attacking footie..... But as a manager and owner, i would think more about Mou, even with his defensive boring football, as he has at least the CV and experience at the highest level. But if i had another option, i would scratch both without hesitating
Appointing Mourinho would be irredeemable. He is the epitome of being anti-Juve. He's talked shit about Juventus a lot, mocked our fans in the stadium after the United win , is an Inter legend and constantly talks about how he loved his time at Inter and would love a return there. Not to mention, our fans absolutely hate him and this would be on another richter scale compared to the Allegri appointment. The second he starts losing games is the second he will start blaming everyone else, and that second the fans will start blasting his ass. It's a deal that just never should happen, ever, and even if it all would work perfectly fine for a while it will all collapse within 1-2 seasons MAX. Not to mention, he's mainly over the hill and has turned from an exciting energetic tactician into a grumpy whiny cunt.

I'd pick Sarri over Mourinho any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

2. We changed our kits after a study found that Americans associate black and white stripes with referees.

3. We are interested in Sarri because he plays more attacking football and he likes his teams to dominate possession.
Yes all those changes are a waste of time if everybody tunes in to watch Juve 2.0 and sees us fucking around no longer looking dangerous after getting 1 goal courtesy of pumping the ball in the box 50 times

Not that I think Sarri is what we need.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Appointing Mourinho would be irredeemable. He is the epitome of being anti-Juve. He's talked shit about Juventus a lot, mocked our fans in the stadium after the United win , is an Inter legend and constantly talks about how he loved his time at Inter and would love a return there. Not to mention, our fans absolutely hate him and this would be on another richter scale compared to the Allegri appointment. The second he starts losing games is the second he will start blaming everyone else, and that second the fans will start blasting his ass. It's a deal that just never should happen, ever, and even if it all would work perfectly fine for a while it will all collapse within 1-2 seasons MAX. Not to mention, he's mainly over the hill and has turned from an exciting energetic tactician into a grumpy whiny cunt.

I'd pick Sarri over Mourinho any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Ironically Sarri is not a saint either. The scum was very vocal against us when he was at napoli, and he has no class, like zero. He will equally have a lot of problems with our fans, as he is also in bad terms with the juve fans.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd rather have a bag of potatoes coaching this team over Mou
That's because a bag of potatoes has more character and a better sense of humour

- - - Updated - - -

It's about having an identity on the pitch again. And I've been very vocal at times this season that this is allegri's biggest problem is that we had no identity at least not this season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I dont know whats funnier, sacking Allegri for Sarri who hasn’t won anything in his career or having Higuain back in the team after he gained 15 pounds and scored like 4 goals all season

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 392)