Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ronaldo is what still gives me hope we’re getting someone who’s actually won something, a big name.

Going through all the trouble of revitalizing our brand, then getting the best player in the world to just sack Allegri and hire an Italian bum doesn’t sound like something Agnelli would do. I trust he knows best and I’ll cling on to that belief...

...Until Sarri arrives :scared:
Yeah... I shall do the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I'm looking forward to that part too, but what I fear the most by hiring Sarri is that I think it would make Ronaldo want to leave. How could the greatest athlete football has ever seen respect a non-winner who doesn't look after his own health and breathes toxic fumes everywhere and cannot command respect from his players?

Hopefully we have someone else lined up. I don't believe it's Pep, though.
Tbf Carlo also smoked.

- - - Updated - - -

Maurizio Sarri is asking for €6m/yr and transfer guarantees to become a new Juventus coach. (Gazzetta/La Stampa)
Transfer guarantees=Higuain+Jorginho

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
can I at least hate him for his elbow cheese and nabolidan face?
You can hate him for the fact he has been managing since when Allegri was playing at Livorno and Conte had his own hair and he still has won less.

Our last hope is he has heart attack from his smoking before contract signed.

Apr 19, 2007
I have a feeling its Pochetino. One thing Im pretty confident in. We had a coach lined up before the Allegri decision. Or at least plan a and b. Maybe it was Pep and Sarri or maybe its Pochetino our Mourino? Either way its a big global name and not Inzaghi

Jul 20, 2012
Well hopefully you got your bet in then on Pep, 4/1 odds I see. Oh that's right, you used the word THINK and not KNOW. I'll be happy if Pep comes aboard. Just don't think it's the absolute go-to for Juve winning the CL title.
The start of this was me agreeing to a concept. A CONCEPT. What available or soon to be available coach could we hire that'll possibly help us win the CL?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just really can't believe that some people here are so obsessed with a more attractive product on the field that they are willing to overlook this thug's demeanor, behaviour, lack of class, and the fact that at 60 years old he has won absolutely NOTHING.

The goalposts may have moved somewhat over the years, but "Lo Stile Juve" still means something to a lot of us. This guy represents none of it.

And you know what? I can't even be mad at him if we hire him, because its not his choice.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We will sign that peasant Sarri who shows us his middle finger while entering our stadium last year.Not a class coach for a team like Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 394)