Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
How will pep deal with Ronaldo and Dybala then? How can people rate a guy who failed with two big teams in Bayern and City? I really like his tactics but he is desperate to win CL but Sarri doesn’t care about it he just likes to entertain us and that is what we want like right? Beautiful football and uncountable goals.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Have people gone mad
who cares about beautiful football, i want to win, Serie A and CL, why would i want someone who has failed every time he has attempted it, with obvious flaws, 0 tactical flexibility, time and time again he gets shown up by better managers, if anyone wants Sarri over Pep then i dont even know what to say

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do we even need a poll? :boh:

I don't think anyone in their right mind would prefer the losing neanderthal full of excuses to a coach who knows how to win (and I don't even like Pep).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We will see. How many times we hated a manager who is about to manage Juve and then Boom they blossomed.
Once.

Allegri is the only example of Juventus fans hating a coach who blossomed here, and not so much because of his results, more because of Gol di Muntari.

Unless you were retarded enough to hate Conte, a Juve legend, when he came in to coach our 7th place squad.

All other coaches post-calciopoli failed miserably here, Capello didn't live up to his hype as a great manager here (at least in Europe), Ancelotti failed here, and I doubt anyone remembers if people hated Lippi before we appointed him. I doubt this was the case, being before internet and social media.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we even need a poll? :boh:

I don't think anyone in their right mind would prefer the losing neanderthal full of excuses to a coach who knows how to win (and I don't even like Pep).
Apparently there are quite a few not in their right mind here... :boh:

Oct 23, 2011
Man, I am going to log off this place and check back in on Tuesday the 28th (the day more info is supposed to come out?). This place has gone absolutely insane and unbearable to read tbh. People defending Sarri are probably the same people that criticized Allegri all season long. Not to even mention comparing him, and even preferring him over Pep is totally insane.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I do recall the outrage when Allegri joined. For me I won't pass judgement on any manager who joins until we see what they have planned for the team.

I'm not against sarri...nor would I be Inzaghi or even a Deschamps. I still think Pep is just too far fetched for us to take. In saying that he hasn't exactly lit up the CL at City so not sure why everyone has this hard on for Pep.

I'd prefer Ancelotti over all of them to be honest. What he did with that Milan team and how they played was brilliant.

Anyway if it is Sarri then so be it. Let's be entertained for a change...serie A isn't the concern, we should win it with our seconds playing each week. It is CL for me. We need to be more creative and attacking overall. We can't forgot the defense but I'm sure the balance is achievable.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Judging by the way some of you (@Bianconero_Aus @Post Ironic) talk about Allegri and Sarri, you would think that Allegri is 10 levels above Sarri.

Well I’m willing to make a bet:

If Sarri becomes our next manager, there will no real drop in performance. We‘ll still win Serie A by scoring 90 points or more. We’ll still make the knockout stages of the CL, where we get knocked out by a better side.

I can guarantee you that what Allegri has done with these players in the last two years is absolutely nothing special. A decent coach like Sarri will be able to get the same results.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I do recall the outrage when Allegri joined. For me I won't pass judgement on any manager who joins until we see what they have planned for the team.

I'm not against sarri...nor would I be Inzaghi or even a Deschamps. I still think Pep is just too far fetched for us to take. In saying that he hasn't exactly lit up the CL at City so not sure why everyone has this hard on for Pep.

I'd prefer Ancelotti over all of them to be honest. What he did with that Milan team and how they played was brilliant.

Anyway if it is Sarri then so be it. Let's be entertained for a change...serie A isn't the concern, we should win it with our seconds playing each week. It is CL for me. We need to be more creative and attacking overall. We can't forgot the defense but I'm sure the balance is achievable.
The rationalisation has begun

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Expected number of goals (quality of chances created) in every Serie A season from 2015-2018:

2015/16
Juve - 62.99
Napoli - 69.53

2016/17
Juve - 68.74
Napoli - 77.51

2017/18
Juve - 59.23
Napoli - 70.45

Yeah, Sarri teams create more and higher quality chances than Allegri teams.

People seriously underestimate just how much having Dybala helped us from 2015-2018. Dybala scored so many goals out of nothing in those three seasons.
Who does these stats? How they do it? So we should have had score 59 goals in 17/18, doesn't sound like a good indicator

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I can guarantee you that what Allegri has done with these players in the last two years is absolutely nothing special. A decent coach like Sarri will be able to get the same results.
Nothing special??

The guy had to rebuild the team from scratch every fucking year because we sold half of our good players. :lol:

He was asking for certain type of players and were never bought. :lol:

He nearly eliminated Pep's Bayern with FUCKING Hernanes in the starting XI :lol:

Even last summer i'm pretty sure the board fucked him.I think they had planned some transfers, and he was given guarantees for certain aquisitions.Then the opportunity for Cr emerged, Agnelli went all-in and left him with a half-decent team and the burden to win the CL no matter what.

"Nothing special" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)