vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Nah. If he comes, i’ll support him however much I dislike him now, because I’m a Juve fan first and foremost. If he comes and wins a few Scudetti and CL here i’ll celebrate him as a Juventus legend. I’ll be overjoyed to be proved wrong about him, as I’m certain so will almost everyone else who dislikes him.
Nah man you keep saying this but your biased hatred toward him says otherwise.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can bash the guy as much as I want while he isn’t here. If he comes, I’ll set aside my dislike for him, and support his success because I’m not retarded enough to hope for a Juventus coach to fail seeing as that means Juventus fails obviously.

Unlike some of the special bunch that spent the last few years bashing Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri is desperate for winning a trophy. I don’t trust pep as long as Barcelona exists. Imagine Barcelona v Juve and pep is silently supporting his country Catalonia. I still voted for pep for a show. If he comes we will get more supporters that is all.

- - - Updated - - -

If only they had a WC Goal scorer
You mean Higuain, the world class goal scorer that Allegri had the past couple years? And Sarri so desperately wanted at chelsea... :lol3:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so supporters shouldn't be subjective, or what? of course we are biased, that's why we are here in the first place. you're biased too, believe it or not.

oh, and it's only because of your inexplicable bias towards sarri you can't see why people don't want him here. :stuckup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am done watching Juve if we assign Sarri. I will stay on the forums and follow the progress. I will still want us to succeed but there is no way I am watching it bum lead us.

Also in my opinion if we assign Sarri, Inzaghi or Sinisa we will not win the scudetto

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
I can bash the guy as much as I want while he isn’t here. If he comes, I’ll set aside my dislike for him, and support his success because I’m not retarded enough to hope for a Juventus coach to fail seeing as that means Juventus fails obviously.

Unlike some of the special bunch that spent the last few years bashing Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Higuain, the world class goal scorer that Allegri had the past couple years? And Sarri so desperately wanted at chelsea... :lol3:
Ahahah. Joke a side sarri personally likes beautiful ball. Juventus is a team that wins no matter who comes. It is a win win situation. Aren’t we crying for a sexy football as Gullit called it so let’s have the old man.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ahahah. Joke a side sarri personally likes beautiful ball. Juventus is a team that wins no matter who comes. It is a win win situation. Aren’t we crying for a sexy football as Gullit called it so let’s have the old man.
Because we won with two coaches in the post-calciopoli era? Two brilliant coaches who helped build us into the powerhouse we are today with 8 straight scudetti and being a top European contender again.

I'm sure Inter was saying in 2010 that they win no matter who the coach is. :baus:

Sarri played shit football at Chelsea this year. By any objective measure that team was ugly, and relied mostly on Hazard's "individual brilliance" to get results. Hence the reason they scored only 63 goals in 38 matches, which is anemic and quite pathetic.

Any by ze way, making excuses for Sarri finishing with 72 points is funny. Conte in his first season at Chelsea smashed the premier league over Pep, Klopp, Pochettino, Mourinho. 93 points, 85 goals scored.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I am done watching Juve if we assign Sarri. I will stay on the forums and follow the progress. I will still want us to succeed but there is no way I am watching it bum lead us.
Been thinking the same.. he is the one guy that could actually make me not watch. Player or coach.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Also in my opinion if we assign Sarri, Inzaghi or Sinisa we will not win the scudetto
That's how I feel about Mourinho. Though I know will still inevitably watch and complain

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Sarri is one of the two best Serie A coaches of the past decade (the other being Conte), and you're worried about the league with him?

Decent chance he'd inevitably lose in the biggest CL game bc of being too predictable in first leg and focusing on excuses before second, but Serie A isn't of concern.

Guy literally won the league almost twice against a vastly superior Juve side, and Napoli is considerably worse now under a WC coach like Ancelotti.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's how I feel about Mourinho. Though I know will still inevitably watch and complain
I feel this way about Sarri and Mourinho. Both of them are classless turds. Both have accused Juventus of cheating, made disgusting gestures, etc, and both whine in the most incredibly pathetic and toxic way about conspiracies against their teams and every little thing that doesn't go their way.

Of course, I'll still watch, and still hope for the best... but thinking about it right now, is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)