vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarri as the assistant to the Juventus Women coach and now we're talking
imagine his first press conference: "my keeper is better at cooking, my striker has a nice ass but should talk less, i'd bang the opponent's coach tho"

then after the first 3-point deduction handled because of his behavior, he'd offer his resignation and would call italy a liberal shithole

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I remember how Evra destroyed us in the last minute. And I remember Moratta's wrongly disallowed goal. And I remember we missed 2-3 clear goals at 0-2 in Germany. And all that while we were missing many key players

Maybe you are thinking of a different game?
i agree we were better. but it's football and pep was winner. i think allegri could have done better for that match.pep went into the first half blind and then in the 2nd second he put out possibly the best tactic.anyway i don't cry for the past.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
i agree we were better. but it's football and pep was winner. i think allegri could have done better for that match.pep went into the first half blind and then in the 2nd second he put out possibly the best tactic.anyway i don't cry for the past.
Just because he won doesn't mean he outplayed or outsmarted Allegri. He had the better team and he got very lucky.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude, we had injuries all over the place. With 1 attacking player extra, Bayern wouldn't have had a chance... Morata was exhausted but he needed to stay on for as long as possible because our bench was non-existent.
:agree:

Not to mention we had a legit goal (over a metre onside, UEFA :sergio: ) disallowed, and it still required an absurd brainfart from Evra for them to equalize.

We were two well-matched teams went toe to toe for 180 minutes. Neither team got destroyed, hence the fact it went to extra time after the two legs even with all our injuries.

Sometimes I wonder if people realize that all teams in football are playing to win. We weren’t going to dominate a very good Bayern for 180 minutes. We had our 90 minutes of ascendancy (from 60th min in first leg to 60th min second leg) and they had theirs. There are just such unrealistic expectations that we should go out and dominate equally matched teams for the entire two legs and that they shouldn’t be able to do a thing about it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:agree:

Not to mention we had a legit goal (over a metre onside, UEFA :sergio: ) disallowed, and it still required an absurd brainfart from Evra for them to equalize.

We were two well-matched teams went toe to toe for 180 minutes. Neither team got destroyed, hence the fact it went to extra time after the two legs even with all our injuries.

Sometimes I wonder if people realize that all teams in football are playing to win. We weren’t going to dominate a very good Bayern for 180 minutes. We had our 90 minutes of ascendancy (60 minutes first leg to 60 min second leg) and they had theirs. There are just such unrealistic expectations that we should go out and dominate equally matched teams for the entire two legs and that they shouldn’t be able to do a thing about it.
:think:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Oh, and btw, is it really no way of separating all this chaos currently going on in this thread?

I honestly suggest we take on the more rational approach and someone finally opens a ‘Pep saga’ or something thread so we can properly follow up and understand what’s going on surrounding the obvious main subject of interest right now, without needing to additionally waste time (which not all of us can afford) by having to scroll through numerous pages of non-related news or just plain off-topic.

We can just leave this thread open for the Sarri’s and Mourinho’s out there untill some sort of official confirmation/denial on Guardiola’s situation comes forward.

Dare to create , @Mark !

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Oh, and btw, is it really no way of separating all this chaos currently going on in this thread?

I honestly suggest we take on the more rational approach and someone finally opens a ‘Pep saga’ or something thread so we can properly follow up and understand what’s going on surrounding the obvious main subject of interest right now, without needing to additionally waste time (which not all of us can afford) by having to scroll through numerous pages of non-related news or just plain off-topic.

We can just leave this thread open for the Sarri’s and Mourinho’s out there untill some sort of official confirmation/denial on Guardiola’s situation comes forward.

Dare to create , @Mark !
Nah, we simply should rename this thread to "Let's hope it's Guardiola and not Sarri"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)