New Juve coach: Part Deux (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
So what does that show ? Allegri agnelli and Nedved all said Allegri was staying untill he wasn't
It’s the tone. The City board member could have just said, ‘no, this isn’t happening.’

But he actually goes on to imply that the false rumours are being used to inflate stock prices, and is clearly offended - and says that Pep is as well.

This is more than a stall-for-time denial. It’s a complete rebuttal.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It’s the tone. The City board member could have just said, ‘no, this isn’t happening.’

But he actually goes on to imply that the false rumours are being used to inflate stock prices, and is clearly offended - and says that Pep is as well.

If Pep happens, and it will, this is going to be fun :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

See I see it as them being pissed that it came out before season end. They know they're already getting hammered with the ban etc this is just the icing on the cake. Especially if they can't get a replacement yet

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Another guru has fallen in line

Said Zidane was the plan a but after that went we went all in on Pep

Hes the plan a and there is no plan b
Agreement already in place and he is in Torino right now

Other main guru of this whole thing (voice for Versilia)
Pep can liberare himself from his contract if certain conditions are met and they have been

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Another guru has fallen in line

Said Zidane was the plan a but after that went we went all in on Pep

Hes the plan a and there is no plan b
Agreement already in place and he is in Torino right now

Other main guru of this whole thing (voice for Versilia)
Pep can liberare himself from his contract if certain conditions are met and they have been
Thanks god. Zidane is not stubborn like Allegri but he wouldn't have been that much of an improvement. He finished 17 points from the top last season with Real... And we all know how much luck they had in the CL last season.

Pep is better than Zizou. And remember, Zidane chose Real over us as a player and as a manager too. They can keep him there.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What's up with the interviews before the final?

That only means 2 things:

- One is that he doesn't think he's gonna win it, which is fair enough.

- Two is given that, he thinks this is window of opportunity to shine and build his media now to move elsewhere later.
Im getting the the vibe from the interview he is not leaving spurs.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Do you think the management got rid of Allegri only because of his playing style? Mourinho comes with CL experience and we are CL obsessed. I dont know if they contacted him but im pretty certain they would have considered him to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing is guaranteed.

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:
Of revenue, you dont have a clue what you are talking about. Show me one source saying our yearly revenue is 330 million euros.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks god. Zidane is not stubborn like Allegri but he wouldn't have been that much of an improvement. He finished 17 points from the top last season with Real... And we all know how much luck they had in the CL last season.

Pep is better than Zizou. And remember, Zidane chose Real over us as a player and as a manager too. They can keep him there.
It seems like Zidane was the right person at the right time.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Of revenue, you dont have a clue what you are talking about. Show me one source saying our yearly revenue is 330 million euros.
You cant read, I never said our budget was 330m, it was an exaggeration after you eluded were talking about revenue and came out with 300m, infact i never even spoke about revenue at all, it was budget and to be precise transfer budget. I wouldnt expect this money to come out of our water bills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)