• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Poch says 'yes' to Juve?
Football Italia

Juventus have allegedly received the OK from Tottenham Hotspur’s Mauricio Pochettino about becoming their new Coach.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici met two intermediaries who were ‘taking care of contact with Tottenham’ on Tuesday.

Schira explains the meeting was a ‘positive’ one and that, in the meantime, Pochettino has given his approval to taking over.

Work would have since begun on a possible four-year contract for the Argentine.

Calciomercato.com and Tuttomercatoweb also state a summit took place in Milan, although the Spanish Press counterclaims Paratici met Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola.

The 47-year-old hails from Turin and is currently preparing for Spurs’ Champions League Final with Liverpool on June 1.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Momblano: In these hours there are anecdotes concerning all the competing coaches. I insist in saying that the most publicly exposed man today is Paratici but is not busy on the coaching front.

Momblano: The decision on the coach is in the hands of president and vice-president.

Momblano denies the news of June 14 as the date of a possible presentation of Guardiola
So it's up to Agnelli and Nedved..

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I approve. He got as far as he could with Lazio, Milan gonna be another great challenge. If they make the CL its gonna be great to follow him in that competition for the 1st time
Unpopular opinion but I think Gattuso is doing fairly well considering the players at his disposal

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pep was at the City parade yesterday, not Milano. He’s not joining. And the whole museum thing could be anything, after all we’re going to present a new coach sooner or later.
The city parade was Sunday or Saturday

Yesterday was Tuesday

Another guru has said finally his sources have said, like the other two guys, that Guardiola is very close

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Unpopular opinion but I think Gattuso is doing fairly well considering the players at his disposal
When you look at what he achieved at the end of the season, its true. But didnt he have periods where his team fell apart completely? Iirc, they started the season bad then got a number of consecutive wins, before we beat them and they went into a crisis again. Towards the end of the season they picked up some consistency again but will it be enough for CL qualification? If they make CL over inter (they wont) this is their best season since Max dragged the most mediocre Milan of the century into CL

- - - Updated - - -

It's more realistically for me to fuck Rihanna than for Juventus to hire Guardiola
How much is she? Asking for a friend

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Wouldnt cry if Pocch comes here, but dont u guys forget this is a guy who lost to Inter and was really close to finishing third in the CL group behind Inter.
He had a great games vs Ajax (second leg) and City in CL, but cant forget about his so so start of the campaign.
And Allegri is the guy who lost to Olympiakos, and nearly finished 3rd in the group stage the first year he was here yet still got to the finals.

Poch just coached fucking Spurs to the CHL finals. He made them relevant both domesticly and in Europe, from a team who always finished 6th, and who got hammered every time they meet a top 5 team.

Absolutely fantastic coach.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they looked surprisingly solid until the derby loss to inda. they are meh since the derby, they couldn't even win some of their must win matches against teams like udinese or parma.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
The real challenge would be Poch managing Man Utd post-Fergie, with Arsenal down and Sarri having troubles at Stamford Bridge, the 3rd place was more than expected I say, still it didn't happened... but oh well at least he's better than Sarri :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)