• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
D7Ky24GW4AAemzA.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nipples forum speaking about how we failed with the CR7 operation and now we're gonna fail with Pep or Poch too lol because we're gonna win in Italy regardless thanks to refs.

Fucking idiots

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Even those who pretend to hate Pep and make fun of his style, love to have him as our coach deep down in their hearts.

This guy is genius and completely changed the football since 2009. Football became much more faster and exciting thanks to this guy.
Have you watched the Chelsea and Liverpool teams of the mid 2000s, before barcelona dominance begun?

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
MOMBLANO - secondo mie indiscrezioni il 14 giugno l'allianz stadium tour non è prenotabile perchè impegnato per le finali della Juventus accademy
Oggi nessuno può dire se sia arrivata o meno la risposta definitiva di Pep Guardiola

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Momblano: In these hours there are anecdotes concerning all the competing coaches. I insist in saying that the most publicly exposed man today is Paratici but is not busy on the coaching front.

Momblano: The decision on the coach is in the hands of president and vice-president.

Momblano denies the news of June 14 as the date of a possible presentation of Guardiola

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"I do nothing to defend my stance but I show up a few hours later to repeat my stance" :lol: sorry for not responding to your messages sooner
You dont respond to anyones messages at all. This is you:
BD: man i hope we dont get Inzaghi he saks
Tuz member: replies disagreeing with you
BD: ........
Which is fine but then the next day:

Just admit that you are clueless about Inzaghi or that you hate him for the sake of it. And btw, the one who even brought him up was your hero Fab, think about that for a second before you post your next garbage opinion

#teamParaticifromthefuckingbeginning

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You dont respond to anyones messages at all. This is you:
Tuz member: replies disagreeing with you
BD: ........
Which is fine but then the next day:

Just admit that you are clueless about Inzaghi or that you hate him for the sake of it. And btw, the one who even brought him up was your hero Fab, think about that for a second before you post your next garbage opinion

#teamParaticifromthefuckingbeginning
Strong rumours about Inzaghi to Milan

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pep was at the City parade yesterday, not Milano. He’s not joining. And the whole museum thing could be anything, after all we’re going to present a new coach sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)