New Juve coach: Part Deux (23 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its all guessing game, we dont even know if Allegri was sacked because of style.
If u trust Momblano then the reason was that team lacked the real identity and his own style of play - he never mentions going for total football like Guardiola or Klopp, just to stick to one style for which the team will be recognizable.
If thats the case then probably Conte would be the best suited for this role.

I dont understand the love for Pocchetino - he is nothing special for me, lost so many crucial matches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I guess the logical question to ask is does it make sense to let go of Allegri for an Inzaghi? I don't think so. Not at this point.

Sarri? Maybe, a more enjoyable football even with some questions in terms of character and results. Bit of a fuck you to Allegri though, no? The coach he beat time and time again, the coach that had a million excuses to why they lost. Refs, hotels, schedules etc.

Now i think Sarri is a very good coach but it doesnt make sense to me. If he came I could make sense of it but something about it doesn't seem right or logical. I do think he'd do well under the right circumstances however.

The way Nedved has spoken just makes me think there is someone bigger in mind or even already done.

The media has been unaware of most things since Ronaldo, it's as if we've blocked them off. People like Momblano and sport Italia got some info from someone about Ronaldo last year but not the big media outlets.

It seems as if we've clamped down even more this and those gurus, who could very well be wrong, have given some info that has so far all been correct. Whereas the media link us with a new coach every day and say that they are very close.

I think something is going on, I could be wrong. They could be wrong. Who knows, time will tell.
I 100% believe that if any of the above named Italians are hired then it would be a ‘big fuck you’ to Max.

They are several tiers below Max.

Never enjoyed watching Sarri’s teams play. I credit him for his rise since 2014. But that’s about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I 100% believe that if any of the above named Italians are hired then it would be a ‘big fuck you’ to Max.

They are several tiers below Max.

Never enjoyed watching Sarri’s teams play. I credit him for his rise since 2014. But that’s about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Do you see why I find it hard to believe? After that whole press conference etc

One guru has said June 4th announcement for pep

But keep your eye on the 27th for something

Let's see

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I find it hard to believe we sacked Allegri without getting a good replacement lined up so I think we do get one of Pochettino and Guardiola.
I find it hard to believe we sacked Allegri to get an Inzaghi or a Sarri..

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Poch is, imo, making a really mediocre Tottenham squad overperform. It's a huge accomplishment to be in the CHL final with those players.
Spurs in CL = Croats in WC, could've went out of the competition in group stages, quarters and semi's, but somehow barely survived until the final. Is it a big achievement for them? Of course it is. Did they need a shit ton of luck to get there? Of course they did.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Spurs in CL = Croats in WC, could've went out of the competition in group stages, quarters and semi's, but somehow barely survived until the final. Is it a big achievement for them? Of course it is. Did they need a shit ton of luck to get there? Of course they did.
I'm really looking for a point here.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Dont panic. Contract with Pepe is closed. But the official will be on 4th July. So now there will be a pop-up shares on the stock market and a lot of misleading information.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dont panic. Contract with Pepe is closed. But the official will be on 4th July. So now there will be a pop-up shares on the stock market and a lot of misleading information.
July 4th, eh? So you’re saying we are going to be without a manager for 6 weeks? I’m sure that will look attractive as we try to recruit players this summer :lol3:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Badass Dybala persists with his anti Inzaghi comments but when he gets called out he says nothing to defend his stance. Instead, he shows up few hours later repeating his stance. But hes always the 1st to call out others lol
"I do nothing to defend my stance but I show up a few hours later to repeat my stance" :lol: sorry for not responding to your messages sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)