New Juve coach: Part Deux (54 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mourinho would be the worst possible choice available - We are trying to make our brand stronger and this is by globalize Juve even further so negative football isnt really the way to do it...
Pochettino - I personally think the board would evaluate him
Conte - I think he wants us but will go to Inter
Sarri - I dont believe we would be going for him
Inzaghi - Too inexperienced and not really an overachiever..
Pep - After his words and the huge offer that he is about to get I doubt it
Zidane - He will stay at Real
Klopp - Dont think he would leave Liverpool
Deschamps - I think he is the likely option if you avoid letting all these rumors to your head - He is successful and a past Juventino + He did get the job done even if Juve vs Serie B wasnt really a question of if but more of a how much gap..

I want Pep or Klopp but I think Deschamps will be our next coach

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree

But isn't the Genoa lad, Romero (?) Filling the young quota. Doubt he'll see much action though being so raw especially if Can ends up at CB
Did we sign him already? I know it’s been said to be a done deal, but I don’t recall it being announced by the club yet.

Manolas, Romero, Ndombele, Ramsey would be a great summer if we don’t sell any attackers imo

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Did we sign him already? I know it’s been said to be a done deal, but I don’t recall it being announced by the club yet.

Manolas, Romero, Ndombele, Ramsey would be a great summer if we don’t sell any attackers imo
Maybe not I just assumed we did shortly before I stopped checking transfer rumours knowing every player under the sun would be linked to us after our season ended so early.

One thing I know is that I have zero faith in Rugani going forward and although you can't expect much from your last choice CB I don't think I even trust him with that. Looks absolutely scared on the pitch when Chiellini isn't there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And I will laugh at everyone who wanted Allegri out. Y’all deserve Mou. 3:
I will laugh harder at the positive spin revisionistic overdrive this forum will be on one of the most obsolete coaches in top footie is hired. To start a new daring era to replace one of the most successful coaches we ever had.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)