New Juve coach: Part Deux (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe not I just assumed we did shortly before I stopped checking transfer rumours knowing every player under the sun would be linked to us after our season ended so early.

One thing I know is that I have zero faith in Rugani going forward and although you can't expect much from your last choice CB I don't think I even trust him with that. Looks absolutely scared on the pitch when Chiellini isn't there.
Yeah. I was really psyched for Rugani to take big steps forward this year but utterly disappointed by his failure of a season. Far too timid.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe not I just assumed we did shortly before I stopped checking transfer rumours knowing every player under the sun would be linked to us after our season ended so early.

One thing I know is that I have zero faith in Rugani going forward and although you can't expect much from your last choice CB I don't think I even trust him with that. Looks absolutely scared on the pitch when Chiellini isn't there.
Hes one of the 1st names id ship out, right after Sami and Caceres. With Barza also gone we then need 3 CBs tho

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Mourinho ...the master of parking the bus and Juve :rofl: .....match made in heaven ...

I doubt it ....Allegri & Mourinho are the same .....no way this is will happen ....

those news outlets are toying us ....

image.png.2e16a351f9b971c721f3edb9a47304a1.png

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
What? Mourinho has been useless in top level for 5 seasons while Allegri has like 6 league titles in last 7 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Allegri have coached Juventus, we have had a superior squad every year. If Kovac stayed in Bayern he could win Bundesliga for 4 more years, would that make him a worldclass manager, for me no.

Its hard to judge a coach. You need to look at what he has to work with. Would Allegri save United this season? No. Would Mourinho won Serie A with Juve this season? Most probably. For me I can only think of 2 coaches who I rate at the absolutely top atm, Kloop and Pep. They make their team play with a uniqe identity with great results.

People laughed when Allegri signed for Juve, IMO we gave him the best chance to win things and make a name for himself. We could do that for Inzaghi, Sarri, Mou( rebirth), with our squad and managment ( a little luck) they could win CL, and several serie a titles. Suddenly their status would be great.

If Allegri took over Roma instead of Juventus, where would he be today? A new coach will have the best chance to win things in Juventus, even Mourinho. Maby we will play boring fotboll, but still it can be succesfull. I want a offensive coach who can give our play a identity, like Pep.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I will laugh harder at the revisionistic overdrive this forum will be on one of the most obsolete coaches in top footie is hired to stand a new daring era to replace one of the most successful coaches we ever had.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Good thing we will both share in the outrageous humour of this situation. :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)