vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd take Mourinho. He was proven right about united, ole was just benefitting from your typical new manager surge with a squad full of determination etc. Happens all the time, they look even worse now.

We need a suitable Chiellini back up though, hope we get Manolas. We need at least one aggressive CB and the rest just aren't it when Chiellini is out.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:agree:

Quitting watching Juve because

A. We hire a man who is both a legend as a Juve player and coach

Or

B. We hire one of the most successful managers of the last 15 years, including in the competition we do desperately crave.

What a special snowflake. They aren’t my first choices either, but quitting supporting the team because of it? :inter:
What about Mihajlovic?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Agnelli wants a high profile coach to increase global appeal. His first choice is Guardiola and Nedved is in Spain to understand Guardiola's plans for a squad overhaul. If they are amenable then Juventus will proceed with Guardiola. The second choice is Mourinho who has already shown great appreciation for some existing players who have been perceived to be on the outs, as they fit a more counter-attacking style (Cuadrado, Costa, Cancelo).

Source: MikeM

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd take Mourinho. He was proven right about united, ole was just benefitting from your typical new manager surge with a squad full of determination etc. Happens all the time, they look even worse now.

We need a suitable Chiellini back up though, hope we get Manolas. We need at least one aggressive CB and the rest just aren't it when Chiellini is out.
We need 2 CBs (1 world class, 1 youngster) and 1 world class CM (on top of Ramsey) as a minimum this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)