New Juve coach: Part Deux (27 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
There is no chance in heel of guardiola coming, the whole city club is built around him and for him. I think he might come to juve, but in a few years, not now for sure.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I can’t stand Pep. He’s annoying, arrogant and makes everything about him. We win it’s because of Pep. We lose it’s because the players didn’t listen to Pep. Kean will score a hat trick and Pep will pull him to the side and scream at him, waving his arms knowing exactly where the camera is while the commentator calls it “brilliant coaching”. I also don’t like his style of football. I’m all for an attacking style and I’m all for a change from the style Juventini are accustomed to but Pep’s tiki taka is unbearable.

Oh well. I understand Agnelli has an ambitious plan to take us to the top of Europe. Hiring the most famous manager would fit into that plan.

And I guess if Pep comes that means no major sales because everyone will want to stay just like when we brought in Ronaldo last year.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pep's biggest challenge would be to implement 'Pep ball' in Italy. I mean even Cristiano fuckin' Ronaldo didn't manage to score 30 goals here.
Higuain scored 35. Ronaldo with Sarri would score 50. We’d be out of CHL in round of 16 if we manage to pass group stages :p

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I can’t stand Pep. He’s annoying, arrogant and makes everything about him. We win it’s because of Pep. We lose it’s because the players didn’t listen to Pep. Kean will score a hat trick and Pep will pull him to the side and scream at him, waving his arms knowing exactly where the camera is while the commentator calls it “brilliant coaching”. I also don’t like his style of football. I’m all for an attacking style and I’m all for a change from the style Juventini are accustomed to but Pep’s tiki taka is unbearable.

Oh well. I understand Agnelli has an ambitious plan to take us to the top of Europe. Hiring the most famous manager would fit into that plan.

And I guess if Pep comes that means no major sales because everyone will want to stay just like when we brought in Ronaldo last year.
I accept most of your points but Calling peps football unbearable I can't. Especially when you compare us this season to literally any city game if that's unbearable then we're flat out diabolical.

His last teams have been much easier on the eye than his Barca team, especially compared to our sideways passathons ending in a shit cross.

I do agree I find it laughable when he shouts at his players when they're 4 and 5-0 up but at least he's in that position and not grinding hard fought 1 goal leads against the worst teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)