New Juve coach: Part Deux (53 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
What I mean it's more like, you are bound to have bad seasons, it happens, but today we live different times and coaches don't last long at clubs, almost all of them are short-termed.

Allegri went out for a question of fresh-air rather than lack of skills, from my understanding.

Sacking Allegri and hiring Pep to try to achieve CL. I fail to see an improvement here. Unless there is a billion to spend.
Agnelli is a gentleman. He was never going to say we lacked a game plan or looked clueless half the season, 'we need fresh hair' was just an elegant way to say 'you failed'.

Allegri deserves a lot of respect, he's friends with Agnelli and won a us a lot. We had a semi bad season yeah and he probably deserved at least one more year at the club after all he's done. But these things don't happen within days. Rumors are that Paratici and Nedved were in talk with Guardiola since at least two years. They probably saw an opening now and are going all in. They simply chose Guardiola over Allegri. It's sad but exciting too.

Is Guardiola supposed to tell the British press "Yeah, I'm out of here?"

Come on, guys.

It doesn't mean that he is actually leaving, but what is he supposed to say? To the British media, of all places.
Yeah.. just like Allegri. What was he supposed to say? He and Agnelli both saying they will continue together.

Juve it's a public company. Everything can happen behind the scenes but of course they will keep good appearances in front of the media.

Getting fired would kinda take it out of his own hands, wouldn't you think? When did Agnelli confirm it?
After the Ajax game. Then Allegri himself confirmed himself at least three times. Even went as far as saying 'I have the president's support'.

But of course, Allegri also said 'We'll have a meeting and discuss the season, as we always do'.

And Pep said the same thing lol > 'I am staying at Man Shitty - But you know you never know about the future, things can change and maybe things will go bad and I won't be manager of Man Shitty anymore' or something like that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Agnelli is a gentleman. He was never going to say we lacked a game plan or looked clueless half the season, 'we need fresh hair' was just an elegant way to say 'you failed'.

Allegri deserves a lot of respect, he's friends with Agnelli and won a us a lot. We had a semi bad season yeah and he probably deserved at least one more year at the club after all he's done. But these things don't happen within days. Rumors are that Paratici and Nedved were in talk with Guardiola since at least two years. They probably saw an opening now and are going all in. They simply chose Guardiola over Allegri. It's sad but exciting too.

Yeah.. just like Allegri. What was he supposed to say? He and Agnelli both saying they will continue together.

Juve it's a public company. Everything can happen behind the scenes but of course they will keep good appearances in front of the media.

After the Ajax game. Then Allegri himself confirmed himself at least three times. Even went as far as saying 'I have the president's support'.

But of course, Allegri also said 'We'll have a meeting and discuss the season, as we always do'.

And Pep said the same thing lol > 'I am staying at Man Shitty - But you know you never know about the future, things can change and maybe things will go bad and I won't be manager of Man Shitty anymore' or something like that.
But you said Agnelli claimed Allegri will still be the coach next season. I don't recall that, unless I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)