New Juve coach: Part Deux (43 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Then tell me who you want. Conte? Mou? Sarri?

Pep didn't win a CL with Bayern only because he was against peak Messi's Barca and peak Ronaldo's Real.
I remember the match against Atletico in 2016 in the semis, Bayern played the most dominating match I've ever seen, in the end Muller choked and Atletico got really lucky.

I'd rather dominate and go out in CL semis or QFs than look clueless against Ajax and go out anyway.

Allegri, the guy that got bashed for not having the status of some major names got more finals than Pep in the last 10 years... makes you think, no?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You really think its some sort of weird coincidence that Paratici randomly walks into the same hotel where Pep is supposed to be there ?
Its a picture of Paratici walking into a hotel. There is no evidence that Pep is there. However the only thing concrete is Pep saying multiple times that he is going to manage Shitty next year.
IMO all this is rumours, and somebody noticing that Pep would go to Italy for an event, so they take the chance and link it together. Afterall if they get one right, people will forget the 100 times they were wrong.

Its not happening.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
For what it's worth a few gurus have said that this would be a big day about a week ago
They said today's date and to wait and see

They seem to definitely know something, or at least that pep would be in Italy

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Allegri, the guy that got bashed for not having the status of some major names got more finals than Pep in the last 10 years... makes you think, no?
The same Allegri who looked clueless against Ajax and half the teams in Serie A this season, somehow winning the scudetto because we are just too strong in Italy.

Pirlo, Del Piero, Capello, Sacchi etc all spoke about how we lacked a game plan in CL.

And finals are not trophies. ;)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
The same Allegri who looked clueless against Ajax and half the teams in Serie A this season, somehow winning the scudetto because we are just too strong in Italy.

Pirlo, Del Piero, Capello, Sacchi etc all spoke about how we lacked a game plan in CL.

And finals are not trophies. ;)

What I mean it's more like, you are bound to have bad seasons, it happens, but today we live different times and coaches don't last long at clubs, almost all of them are short-termed.

Allegri went out for a question of fresh-air rather than lack of skills, from my understanding.

Sacking Allegri and hiring Pep to try to achieve CL. I fail to see an improvement here. Unless there is a billion to spend.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The thing is I don't get is, even if this is dream come true for me (only zizou higher dream), why would he join us and leave a City he has 1bn and the most technical and attacking quality team in top footie?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Because he can’t get past CL quarterfinals with said team. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)