new guy on this forum (1 Viewer)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Hello everybody as a life long juventus fan going back to 1979, I would like to say this is my go to site for all
things Juve.I may be new but have been on this site since farsopoli reading everything about my team.

Now on to why I am here, well this team is not doing all that well (understatement of the year).
I appreciate everything that all of you bring to this site, good and bad. I just wish all of you would stop
attacking other Juventus fans even if their opinion is different from yours.The last thing I want this site
to be is like the merda site, WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!!!!, don't forget it ,good days bad days indifferent
days We are STILL the WINNINGEST SIDE THIS GARBAGE LEAGUE WILL EVER KNOW.
There is no way in hell does merda start a winning cycle, that scum team are perpetual losers going
back to beating kids to win their first title( I bet some of you didn't know that).

Are we bad yes, is management bad yes, do we even have a midfield hell no.
Despite what AA has done good bad or indifferent, I do not want to go back to the sucko ,gobble, blank
days.
There are a lot of competent football people all over Europe, just have to find them and we will.
We need a good coach which we will also find, I have to agree with all of you Pirlo should have
been fired 6 months ago , too late now, but end of season he's gone.
We have a solid core of young players here, lets not blow it up and start from scratch.
A good coach will find a way to make players better and find a way to win.As for management upstairs
Just my opinion you need an Agnelli there in some shape or form, they are tied to this team for over
100 hundred years I do not want elcanro near that team, remember 2006, I do , I do not want a repeat
of that.
We seem to have lost that grit, fire, determination, to fight, and give everything on the pitch and I
mean everything blood ,sweat, vomit, whatever.
I want my team to be feared and I want teams too shit their pants because they have to play us.
I want my team to smash all the little teams show no mercy to anyone
At the end of the game no hugging of other players, this isn't a friendly match.Do that after the camera's are off

And if we have to play in Europa League next year so what, as long as we kick the shit out of seria A teams and win the league
again even if we don't advance in Europa League focus on seria A and get us back on top.

Thanks to all of you for making this site what it is
FORZA JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Hello everybody as a life long juventus fan going back to 1979, I would like to say this is my go to site for all
things Juve.I may be new but have been on this site since farsopoli reading everything about my team.

Now on to why I am here, well this team is not doing all that well (understatement of the year).
I appreciate everything that all of you bring to this site, good and bad. I just wish all of you would stop
attacking other Juventus fans even if their opinion is different from yours.The last thing I want this site
to be is like the merda site, WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!!!!, don't forget it ,good days bad days indifferent
There is no way in hell does merda start a winning cycle, that scum team are perpetual losers going
back to beating kids to win their first title( I bet some of you didn't know that).

Despite what AA has done good bad or indifferent, I do not want to go back to the sucko ,gobble, blank
days.
There are a lot of competent football people all over Europe, just have to find them and we will.
We need a good coach which we will also find, I have to agree with all of you Pirlo should have
We have a solid core of young players here, lets not blow it up and start from scratch.
A good coach will find a way to make players better and find a way to win.As for management upstairs
Just my opinion you need an Agnelli there in some shape or form, they are tied to this team for over
100 hundred years I do not want elcanro near that team, remember 2006, I do , I do not want a repeat
of that.
We seem to have lost that grit, fire, determination, to fight, and give everything on the pitch and I
I want my team to be feared and I want teams too shit their pants because they have to play us.
At the end of the game no hugging of other players, this isn't a friendly match.Do that after the camera's are off

And if we have to play in Europa League next year so what, as long as we kick the shit out of seria A teams and win the league
again even if we don't advance in Europa League focus on seria A and get us back on top.

FORZA JUVE
Welcome to the best Juventus website for the best football/ soccer team (although we’re not too good right now!).

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, how do you compare us to Luigi Maifredi’s team?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

days.
of that.

FORZA JUVE
u hamsum?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

days.
of that.

FORZA JUVE
What was your last username on Tuz?

:snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the best Juventus website for the best football/ soccer team (although we’re not too good right now!).

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, how do you compare us to Luigi Maifredi’s team?
Maifredi vs Pirlo?

OP

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
  • Thread Starter #8
    never was on Tuz, to answer Fab's question, history is repeating itself again of course different times back then as compared to now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

days.
    of that.

FORZA JUVE
    Thoughts on Badass?
    Dai?
    Lgor?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

days.
    of that.

FORZA JUVE
    Hello and welcome as a life long juventus fan going back to 1979, I would like to say this is my go to site for all

days.
    of that.

FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)