New Forward necessary ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

Aug 28, 2002
Hi All,

I'm new to all this but glad to be able to communicate with fellow Juventinos worldwide.

My issue is this: With Trezeguet crocked (with his term of injury varying from 30 days to 6 months) would the signing of another forward as cover benefit the bianconeri ? Bearing in mind that other than Trez, there are only 3 other established forwards in Juve's squad (DP, Salas & Zalayeta; there's also Max Vieri, but perhaps he's still a little bit on the raw side to be an acceptable cover for Trez) perhaps another signing is necessary?

Heard that Juve might be re-signing Nic Amoruso but I dunno..would he be sufficient/competent enough to supplement Juve's forwards ? Read in papers here in Malaysia that there's talk of Juve trying to sign Hernan Crespo (which I think would be ideal taking into consideration Juve's pedigree; with all due respect to Amoruso, I feel more assured with someone like Crespo slugging it out with the others for a spot in Juve's forwardline)

If not should we just stick it out with DP, Salas and Zalayeta ? If we do need another forward as cover, who ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well this is a topic that has been beaten to death so another thread about this will just be saying the same things over and over again but we are in dire need of 2 strikers imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)