New forward in January with CL 1/8 reached (3 Viewers)

New forward

• Fernando Llorente - Athletic Bilbao - YES

• NO

• Didier Drogba - Shanghai Shenhua - YES

• NO

• Demba Ba - Newcastle - YES

• NO

• Facundo Ferreyra - Velez Sarasfield - YES

• NO

• Leandro Damião - Internacional - YES

• NO

• Pierre Emerick Aubameyang - St-Étienne - YES

• NO

• Ricky van Wolfswinkel - Sporting - YES

• NO

• Alvaro Negredo - Sevilla - YES

• NO

• Wilfried Bony - Vitesse - YES

• NO

• Pablo Osvaldo - Roma - YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just voted for Llorente because he was the one we wanted in the summer I trust Marotta and Conte in this case. I saw him only twice and he looked decent but that's not enough to make an opinion so I plan to watch him more.

Other options aren't good enough for me or are just impossible to achieve in the winter.

I think it's either we get Llorente or go as we are till the summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We don't have any REALLY GOOD options.as the good strikers will not be eligible to play in CL(Higuain,Cavani,Dzeko) and others i don't know,mabe Llorente could be good option,BUT if it means we will not getting any WC strikers in June,i'm against it.

Drogba on loan could be great.

If if go for a WC striker in the summer anyway then yeah bring in Llorente,send back Bendtner to England.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ok, so it seems like Demba Ba is the only player people can't make up their mind about. Personally I think he would be a good transfer if we aren't able to buy the ones we really want. To the ones who answered no to Ba, why don't you want him? :)

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Speaking of Ba, reminded me of Papiss Cisse, what's up with him this season?

He has proven to be good poacher in several leagues.

- - - Updated - - -

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think Ba is a very good striker, that definitely deserves to play for a top team. His physical ability is amazing, he's fast, strong, good in the air, and he's got good movement and finishing. One of the top strikers without a doubt in the EPL imo.

- - - Updated - - -

lol at Aubameyang being in that list.
Agreed about ba, not sure why many laughed off that suggestion when I raised it in the summer, ba's physical build is perfect for the league

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I mentioned ba back in the summer due to his 8mill release clause, most laughed it off
Weren't you away from 'tuz the summer though? :D
Anyway, at that time people actually thought we had a chance of getting Cavani, van Persie, Dzeko, Higuan or someone on that level. :) Now most are getting more realistic, and with that in mind, I think Ba could be a good option. :)

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
From everything ive heard Llorrente will not be be moving in January. Sell Bendtner and get someone decent on loan till June when he can move.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
after a showing like this in cl, there's no way we won't get a striker.
Oh no doubt about that. The main factor also rely in 2 major factors. Who's available/cup tied and there's the other factor in what marotta sees as a good signing. Get it!? Sees. Oh I give up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)