New Di Vaio deal? (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
New Di Vaio deal?

Marco Di Vaio is on the verge of extending his contract with Juventus, according to reports in Italy.

Talks have allegedly already taken place and an agreement has been reached which will see the striker remain in Turin until June 2009.

Di Vaio has netted 16 goals this term in all competitions and the club are evidently keen to keep hold of him.

The news has taken some by surprise given the fact that there were rumours that he could quit the Delle Alpi at the end of the season.

Although he has featured quite heavily, Di Vaio has only been given a chance when injury has struck either Alex Del Piero or David Trezeguet.

If the agreement is confirmed then that will inevitably lead to more rumours that Trezeguet could be axed.

That’s because the Frenchman has yet to sign a new deal and his present contract expires in 2005.

The former Monaco man was yesterday being heavily linked with Barcelona by some sections of the Spanish media.

Meanwhile, Juve are being associated with two midfielders for the new campaign after their difficulties this term.

Chievo’s Simone Perrotta and Stefano Fiore of Lazio, who scored twice against Juve last night, could be on their way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Di Vaio should leave, he should know that no matter he plays well or not, Lippi will always play DP first!
Also, at the moment, he's playing like sh*t

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    he's not that bad, remember how well he was doin when Del Piero first got injured. yeah he is pretty shi*t at this point of the season but so is the rest of the team. Morale at Juve is low and no one, and i mean NO ONE is playing to there potental. Di Vaio in my opinion is a great player to come on as sub. im sure alot of teams would love Di Vaio even as a first team player. So dont judge him on the lastest performaces.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    funny how he can get his contract extended but other players who deserve a better contract cannot. lets not forget that di vaio earns a good wage, a lot higher than others at the club. what a waste.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    add shevchenko and seedorf to that list then as well.:D

but seriously, Fiore is almost 30 years of age now. shouldnt juve be looking at younger if they are to rebuild?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Get Di Vaio the hell out of Turin. About Fiore, I don't want to see him with Juve. He sucks, he only scores against us. He's getting old and is most of the time out of shape. He only has good moment in the year and after that he's invisible.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    me too juvefreak, me too :fero:

di vaio = high wage = stay
    trez = low wage = leave

if u ask me, di vaio is the one who shud face the axe.....:stuckup:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Well, I would swap Di Vaio with a tall striker, like Cruz from Inter. He has no space, since Adriano is at Inter, so he could come to us.

However, I would love to see Di Vaio at Juve next year. He is a good striker, good enough as a sub!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Well, I would swap Di Vaio with a tall striker, like Cruz from Inter. He has no space, since Adriano is at Inter, so he could come to us.

However, I would love to see Di Vaio at Juve next year. He is a good striker, good enough as a sub!

yeah, he is good to stay in the bench..that's why we should sell him. we don't need strikers which most of the time are on the bench.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    He can't score anymore!
    If he still scores a lot, I won't mind him staying! When he plays, its like having 10 players on the field, he does nothing but waits for the ball!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)