New Di Vaio deal? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Get rid of Di Vaio. I think he needs to talk with a sychaotrist, cuz he always seems like there is something wrong with him mentally. I also think we should stop buying Lazio players (NO Oddo, NO Fiore!) It seems like we always look to Lazio and Parma to buy players. Is Moggi too cheap to look anywhere else, or does he not like to travel very far?

Forza Juve, and I forgot how to spell sychaotrist.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think renewing Di Vaio contract is a good move. Moggi/Lippi probably want to make him more confident. IMO we should keep both Di Vaio and Trez.

Also if you would want to sell Di Vaio, you would want money for him right? Well.. if you let his contract expire, he'd walk out Turin for free..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i suppose the problem is that we paid a fortune for him when he wasnt worth it. he has high wages. who would give him the wage we currently are? he is contracted to 2006 i think, so we still have next season to sell him.

in the end though, if trez is being sold and di vaio is getting a new contract, what does that say to our players at the club and others looking to join? doesnt look to good from where i am. i mean, davids couldnt get a better contract nor can trez, but di vaio can extend his contract? thats rubbish!

why not try and use him in a swap deal with roma or milan. they are looking for forwards in the summer apparently. Emerson or ambrosini would be nice to get for midfield.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
if Di Vaio plays as a premier player,he will be from the best strikers in the world imo,he got gr8 speed,and has some dribbling skills,and uses both his feet :)

AKA his 2 goals ,one in parma 2oday,with his left foot and the other in bb milan with his left foot also ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Thats the thing; inconsistency. Di Vaio is alright, but he misses a lot of chances and hates when he sits on the bench.
He's definitely one of the few players who can regularly vary from a masterstroke game to merely a stroke ... and back again.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
He can't score anymore!
If he still scores a lot, I won't mind him staying! When he plays, its like having 10 players on the field, he does nothing but waits for the ball!
we are talkin about di vio not trezeguet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)