New Azzurri line by Puma (3 Viewers)

OP
Matteo4Azzurri
Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yup that's the one I saw too. That Ferrari line is great, the shoes aren't bad either. I have a pair from a few years ago & am thinking of getting some new ones.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Yup that's the one I saw too. That Ferrari line is great, the shoes aren't bad either. I have a pair from a few years ago & am thinking of getting some new ones.
    they are lovely yeah, but their fitting looks so narrow which doesnt suit my feet size :-( I really wish this ferrari line came out sooner when my brother was working with their f1 merchandising department, might have saved quite a bit.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Looks pretty ugly to me.
    Yeah, I don't like that diagonal line pattern on them (or whatever you want to call it). I didn't like it on our old training jerseys, and I don't like it on these.

That brown was totally unexpected... I like the color, but at first sight, I don't like the jersey. Sometimes these things do look a little different in person I guess.

The Polo shirts are alright, but the Italia logo is a bit large IMO.

A little off topic, but how's this for ugly?

http://www.juvestore.com/dettagli.asp?cat=486&id=J8045&ric=&sposta=

I have both the black and yellow training jerseys without all of that crap on the front, and they're sweet (only thing I'd change would be to embroider the swoosh).
    Then Nike had to get all busy and create these monstrosities. In fairness, the Barcelona and Arsenal versions are slightly better; I saw them at a shop the other day, and the colors blend a little more. Still don't like em, though.

OP
    Matteo4Azzurri
    Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13
    Really? I LOVE that shirt :D I just ordered one the other day. So much better than a plain yellow shirt with a skinny little black line going across it. To each his own, I guess.

About the Italy jersey, the only thing I don't like about it is the collar. But, again, the collar and enlarged Italy badge are both modeled after the old kits. After the tournament this summer they are going back to their current kits.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    cool shirt, i'll look if i can afford one. the favourite of the Azurri jerseys for me definetly is the 2006 WC one, i only wish i could add 4th star to my Del Piero shirt to make it perfect :heart:

OP
    Matteo4Azzurri
    Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20
    although it looks nice, my first thought is that this is a Chinese knockoff....they havent made the kits for next years WC yet
    Those pics are from a site called ebaysoccer.com, chinese knockoffs.

And yes, they haven't released the WC2010 kits yet. These new ones are only for the confederations cup that starts next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)