new artic monkeys album (1 Viewer)

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
it's fucking ace.Amazing.Excellent.Fantastic.

Believe the hype.Best track has to be A Certain Romance

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

might as well give it a shot. never heard of them but i like the name. what can i expect, soft rock, pop-rock...?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

well certainly nothing never heard before, but sounds ok.
but don't you just hate it that these new albums last no more than 40 minutes?? ffs put some effort in it. 13 songs that last 2:15 minutes.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
vlatko said:
but don't you just hate it that these new albums last no more than 40 minutes?? ffs put some effort in it. 13 songs that last 2:15 minutes.
I agree with you there, i want 80mins worth!

I think the Artic Monkeys are overrated, their album was the fastest selling ever or something like that.

They are decent enough, but nothing to go crazy about its no 'Definatly Maybe', 'Ok Computer', 'Urban Hymns' or 'Whats the Story Morning Glory?'

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Possibly Europes fasting rising band. Damnit, their concert tickets were sold out in cologne.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Words can't describe how awful this album is....you got to listen to it to believe it...they sound like a poor Libertines tribute band and Libertines are crap too..All their songs are based on 2 chords..just awful....

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    vlatko said:

totally agree, all about money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)