nesecary transfers (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Rivaldo was a great player,now he is too old but its not fair to laugh a player that was better than 99% of Juve players in last 10 years. Laughing at old WC player onley shows disrespect and shows that you have never watched Rivaldo play,if you have....you wouldnt make jokes on his record no matter how old is he.

And for Kluivert.....he is maybe bad....but still 2X better and complete player than Trez.

You missed the boat!

Rivaldo in Barca was awesome. Rivaldo in Milan was just sad. I'm not laughing at Rivaldo, I'm laughing at the jackass that suggested Juve needed to improve its squad by buying Rivaldo. That is a laugh riot. That is how this thread began, with that stupid suggestion.

Alex

May 1, 2004
Ballack is the shitest and most over rated STAR today.

I admit i don't watch bundesliga football often but i saw Ballack against madrid in CL this year. The only contribution he made was fouls. He has a quality shot and is strong.

What did he do for Germany in World Cup? squat all!!

No skill> suits Germany very well indeed not Juventus.

As far as Rivaldo goes> WAS one of the best> a little washed up though> i can see him making a revival though in EPL for crappy club but not Serie A.

Tomer

May 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by belga juve ] ++
i think juve schoud definatly reinforce their squad and not with medium players like kapo. they have win next yearsomething. new names are ballack, rosicky in midfield and forwards: rivaldo, kluivert, chevanton and maybe a new defender. and definatly sell trezeguet, di vaio and loser miccoli. with that squad they shoud be able to go for scudetto, cup and champions leage (a treble woud be great)
rofl ' sory man but rofl :rofl: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:

r u ok ?
how old r u ?

first priority to juve is new defenders'
in midfield with arrival of emerson they will need just one more signing' a quality playmaker ( i prefer rosicky )
in attack i want trez to stay and in overall our attack is very good'
if trez leaves' then i would like gila but probably it will be vieri as juve and inter agreed price already ' 10 millions ' how do u like it?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

I admit i don't watch bundesliga football often but i saw Ballack against madrid in CL this year. The only contribution he made was fouls. He has a quality shot and is strong.

As far as Rivaldo goes> WAS one of the best> a little washed up though> i can see him making a revival though in EPL for crappy club but not Serie A.
Man, you admit that you don't watch Bundesliga, and say that Ballack is shit??? Ballack is IMO the most scoring midfielder in the world. His abbility to lead a team is enourmos and I really like him. Don't judge him, because of one game. He will come out big after Euro, and I hope for him, that he joins Barca!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
u call miccoli a loser? wtf

are u a milan fan who trying to tell us
" rivaldo is good, buy him from us "

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

You missed the boat!

Rivaldo in Barca was awesome. Rivaldo in Milan was just sad. I'm not laughing at Rivaldo, I'm laughing at the jackass that suggested Juve needed to improve its squad by buying Rivaldo. That is a laugh riot. That is how this thread began, with that stupid suggestion.

Ok,missunderstanding. NHF

OP

belga juve

Jun 2, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    ballack is the perfect replacement for davids i think he s even better as him. emerson isn t bad either but roma will sell him to real so emrerson can t be competing against roma in serie a.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Ballack as the replacement of Davids :LOL:

This is just stupid, let's buy proven players like Batistuta and Shearer too, they could do miracles with Rivaldo, and let's bring Zoff back as goalkeeper, that would fix our defense entirely... stupid, that's all I'm saying...

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    please close this tread this is just the most stupid tread i ever saw. wait i know where we can talk about let's buy romario he was great or let's buy van basten. damn belga juve just go play fifa football 1999 where your players were great

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
    come on "belga juve"....it seems that you have absolutely no idea what happens in turin or in the world

rivaldo ? he's too old, out of form and he want to got to bremen ! i can only laugh about that

we need ballack ? ballack is overrated ! if there is a little bid pressure form the club then he is not able to bring a good performance and also ballack is not the same player as davids so it is not realistic to take him as a replacement for davids !

kluivert ? why should juve buy this striker ! there are a lot of players, who are much better than him and also cheaper and maybe younger ! kluivert's time is allready over.

but that hardest thing you said was that miccoli is a loser ! i think you never saw him play football, did you ? maybe is not a worldclass player yet, but he is a uge talent. he is still young and can improve himself a lot.

and now to the joke from you !.........MAYBE WE SHOULD BUY A NEW DEFENDER ? - do you know that we got more than 40goals this year ? it is absolutley important to buy a defender first of all !

and you also think that zebina is enough to become a fantastic defense ? zebina was the worst of roma's defense ! if he playes like in rome than he is just a bench-player and not more !:confused:

sorry but for me you have absolutely no idea what's the best for juve ! could it be that you talk about a different team like newcastle ! they wear also black-and-white shirts.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Man, you admit that you don't watch Bundesliga, and say that Ballack is shit??? Ballack is IMO the most scoring midfielder in the world. His abbility to lead a team is enourmos and I really like him. Don't judge him, because of one game. He will come out big after Euro, and I hope for him, that he joins Barca!
    You said it :D

cirof

May 28, 2004
    belga juve... where have you been last three or four years... on some lonely island???

rivaldo, kluivert... you must be joking!!!

With the team you wrote we could compete in some unknown country 3rd division. PLEASE, give us a break!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    you're waay exaggerating,not that i think we should get rivaldo or kluivert either.

my main issue is age and consistency,kluivert(during all the seasons i've watched him) has never had that one great seaon every good striker should have,one that they can call it their own.rivaldo quality wise may have deproved but he's not shit yet...

nevertheless we shouldn't be getting mediocre/inconsistent players who cost 60k a week...

Aug 1, 2003
    so if ballack sucks against madrid, he is shit? oh yeah sure he plays madrid like, all the time; and of course that defines what kind of player he is :rolleyes:

but I do agree that he is not better than davids for now;

and saying if there's a bit of pressure on him he can't bring it? care to elaborate on that? some fans would have a field time with taht comment - del piero is known as a 'choker'; and yet he remains as favourites. so why not have ballack, what harm could that do? :groan:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by belga juve ] ++
    i think juve schoud definatly reinforce their squad and not with medium players like kapo. they have win next yearsomething. new names are ballack, rosicky in midfield and forwards: rivaldo, kluivert, chevanton and maybe a new defender. and definatly sell trezeguet, di vaio and loser miccoli. with that squad they shoud be able to go for scudetto, cup and champions leage (a treble woud be great)
    U MUST BE DRUNK "mate".... damn.. rivaldo.. are u S*****! and kluivert.. :rofl: and miccoli sucks.. man are u sure that its football that u are watching and not handball or somethin' ?

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by cirof ] ++
    belga juve... where have you been last three or four years... on some lonely island???

rivaldo, kluivert... you must be joking!!!

With the team you wrote we could compete in some unknown country 3rd division. PLEASE, give us a break!

[SIZE=4[B]]------------------------------> > > [/B] [/SIZE] :rofl:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

U MUST BE DRUNK "mate".... damn.. rivaldo.. are u S*****! and kluivert.. :rofl: and miccoli sucks.. man are u sure that its football that u are watching and not handball or somethin' ?
    kosova can you prove a single thing that you said?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Ok guys, couple of posts that made me smile on the one of the worst days of my life to date..:D

Ok, so you have seen one match of ballack. I live in germany, so i see the bundesliga loads!! Ballack is great, and im not saying this cos im a bundesliga fan, infact i hate bayern munich but he is totally a midfield general, and against what people here think, he could step in davids shoes.

what did he do for germany in the world cup?

apart from against saudi arabia and ireland (robbie keanooo!!!:D :D :D) germany did 1-0 the whole time. Guess who carried them to the final? Kahn, and ballack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)