nesecary transfers (2 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Roma Prepare Mexes Swoop
Source: Channel4 - Football Italia

Philippe Mexes held extensive talks with the Giallorossi and could complete his switch on Monday, where Matteo Ferrari’d join him.

The defender has been a long-term transfer target for Roma, although the last time he was in negotiations with the club it was also with Coach Fabio Capello.

Despite the change in management with the arrival of Parma’s Cesare Prandelli, Mexes (pictured) reaffirmed that he is intent on joining the Stadio Olimpico outfit.

The only stumbling block now is his current club Auxerre, who have set a price-tag of approximately £5.6m, whereas Roma are only prepared to pay around £3.5m.

Mexes is embroiled in a legal battle over his contract with the French side, as he maintains that he can buy his way out for just over £3m.

If the Giallorossi make a formal offer to Auxerre of somewhere in-between the two figures, then the deal could be completed as early as Monday.

Another defensive reinforcement is likely to be Matteo Ferrari, who is currently preparing for Euro 2004.

“I would be happy and proud to continue working with Prandelli,” revealed the Parma defender.

“I know that something is happening behind the scenes between my club and Roma, while Antonio Cassano has given me advice on where to buy a house in the Capital."

:sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I have to say, that this is not great! I wanted either Mexes or Ferrari, and now we won't get any of them! I really hope we can get Canna now!°

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Well, I have to say, that this is not great! I wanted either Mexes or Ferrari, and now we won't get any of them! I really hope we can get Canna now!°
on bad mood?! Never thought that you could be pessimistic too... :D But don't worry yet, we'll get Mexes or Ferrari, show some respect to Moggi, he has fooled roma many times before...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
dude but its roma who swooped. a teams not supposed to go into swooposity unless they have a coach. and who is the roma coach?

the fact that they engaged in swoopism should tell you something.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

on bad mood?! Never thought that you could be pessimistic too... :D But don't worry yet, we'll get Mexes or Ferrari, show some respect to Moggi, he has fooled roma many times before...
Hope you are right! :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
my opinion as a new member, i ll ask the only man who can make us a team again after davids left =>vieira,
cannavaro to the back+2youngers,
bobo will be good enough for trezegoal,
zlatan4 salas+zalayeta,
if di vaio leaves the least will be zilardino,
he with mareska+ miccoli+capo will bring hope and the cap to juve,
bobo, a good del piero, a good nedved (or aimar) with vieira will give us the c l, i dont want the scudetto next year, but i hope we soon make 3stars for del piero to leave happy.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
my opinion as a new member, i ll ask the only man who can make us a team again after davids left =>vieira,
cannavaro to the back+2youngers,
bobo will be good enough for trezegoal,
zlatan4 salas+zalayeta,
if di vaio leaves the least will be zilardino,
he with mareska+ miccoli+capo will bring hope and the cap to juve,
bobo, a good del piero, a good nedved (or aimar) with vieira will give us the c l, i dont want the scudetto next year, but i hope we soon make 3stars for del piero to leave happy.
I don't really understand... but are you the new alex_samatar??!! nah, just kidding, welcome to the forums!!

Aug 1, 2003
I like that josh. swooposity. cool word you created there :D I hope this is not true. After Capello there isn't much good news yet, and I hope this is one of Moggi's propaganda and tricks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)