nesecary transfers (1 Viewer)

belga juve

Jun 2, 2004
i think juve schoud definatly reinforce their squad and not with medium players like kapo. they have win next yearsomething. new names are ballack, rosicky in midfield and forwards: rivaldo, kluivert, chevanton and maybe a new defender. and definatly sell trezeguet, di vaio and loser miccoli. with that squad they shoud be able to go for scudetto, cup and champions leage (a treble woud be great)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Come on, guy. We conceded 42 league goals this season. Surely that is a reason to make defenders your priority, and Rivaldo? He's washed up, maybe a bit more than that, while Kluivert wants to play in England. Miccoli a loser? What next? Gary Neville the world's greatest defender with Puyol and Nesta considered highly overrated?

OP

belga juve

Jun 2, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    you are not going to tell me miccoli is a worldclass player. if he is then he can hide it very good. juve deserves better

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by belga juve ] ++
    you are not going to tell me miccoli is a worldclass player. if he is then he can hide it very good. juve deserves better
    The distance between being a loser and a world-class player is almost as long as the stretch between the Pacific Ocean. Because he's not a world-beater yet he's a loser? Gimme a break.

Oct 1, 2002
    Ballack = not bad,need to be more consistant imo,his perfomance is not as good as in wc2002 anymore.
    Rosicky = injury prone,have potential to be world class.
    Kluivert = not the player he used to be, trouble maker, MONEY seeker.
    Rivaldo = Real joke,washed up, 32 years old and he thinks that he is no 1 in the world.

not getting a good defender is suicide.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by belga juve ] ++
    i think juve schoud definatly reinforce their squad and not with medium players like kapo. they have win next yearsomething. new names are ballack, rosicky in midfield and forwards: rivaldo, kluivert, chevanton and maybe a new defender. and definatly sell trezeguet, di vaio and loser miccoli. with that squad they shoud be able to go for scudetto, cup and champions leage (a treble woud be great)
    Rivaldo :rofl:

Miccoli a looser? :rofl:

Too much for me. Close this thread! We have enough of that!

OP

belga juve

Jun 2, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    they must have the money couse there havent been any big transfers in 2 years. look at barca they seem to be able to do it and have money short.
    as for rivaldo with capello he wil propably be back to his old form in no time. and is a good sub for nedved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)