Nery Castillo linked to la Juve! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I know its tribal but Chelsea are after him

Castillo agents in contact with Chelsea
tribalfooball.com - July 24, 2007

Chelsea have been encouraged to bid for Olympiacos attacking midfielder Nery Castillo.
The Mexican ace was a star at this month's Copa America and is ready to leave his Greek club before the start of the season.

The Mirror says Manchester City have had a £10 million offer accepted by Olympiacos, but Castillo would prefer to move to a bigger club and his agents have made contact with Chelsea in the last 48 hours.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
this guy thinks he can walk into chelsea and play regular first team football than go to a team like man city that would make him one of their key players automatically
players like him piss me off

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
1st he is not unknown.3 goals in the last C.L. and 4 goals in Copa America.2nd Man.city has a crazy coach.However in my opinion his value is about 6-8 mil.Hot prospect and big hope for Olympiakos this year especially in C.L.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
City Target Castillo Can Move Manchester City's hopes of adding Nery Castillo to their list of impressive signings have been boosted by a relevation from the player that Olympiakos will agree to sell him if they receive £10m

It is believed Sven Goran Eriksson hopes to partner Castillo with £8.8m signing Rolando Bianchi in his new look line-up, but he will not come cheap and it seems he will also be moving away from the Greek club with great reluctance.
However, it has appeared that money is no object to Manchester City following their recent takeover and Eriksson has not been holding back in spending it.
"They (Olympiakos) told me that if I can bring in a 15 million euro offer then I can leave the club," the Mexican international told the Greek press.
"I was expecting something else. I came today with the dream to stay with Olympiakos. Unfortunately, that is not how it turned out to be.
"There is a huge difference between the two sides. I am trying to do whatever I can but Olympiakos must see that as well. It is my career and life that we are talking about here."

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Shakhtar Donetsk has been tracking for a long time mexican striker Nery Castillo. The ucrainian club has finally offer 15 million Euros to Olympiakos

transfermarketweb.com

He is probably replacement for Marica.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Shakhtar Donetsk has been tracking for a long time mexican striker Nery Castillo. The ucrainian club has finally offer 15 million Euros to Olympiakos

transfermarketweb.com

He is probably replacement for Marica.
I thought he already signed for Shakhtar Donetsk. Wikipedia already has his name in Shakhtar's squad list.

Sidi'

Jul 6, 2007
It won't happen. He is too greedy as well. Also, Juve were linked with another Castillo who plays in Red Star Belgrade I think. One more CB should be priority, I wouldn't mind any of: Barzagli, Heinze, Samuel, Cannavaro.

How many Juventini in Mexico?

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
It won't happen. He is too greedy as well. Also, Juve were linked with another Castillo who plays in Red Star Belgrade I think. One more CB should be priority, I wouldn't mind any of: Barzagli, Heinze, Samuel, Cannavaro.

How many Juventini in Mexico?

Myself and at least 3 of my friends o and a copule of people that i know. but we are not that much, here they like R. merda & Barca cuz of Hugo Sanchez & Rafa Marquez, so we should sign Marquez and the mexican bianconeri will grow, and we resolve our CB position:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)