Nery Castillo linked to la Juve! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabes_va

Jun 30, 2007
Hi! this is my first thread and post in this forum. I'm from Mexico and a Juve fan.

what i found is that Juventus is going to make an offer for Castillo apparently in the next 24 hours. i found this in an olympiakos forum.

here is the link of the forum:

http://www.greeksoccer.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2

and this is the link where it says that juve is interested in castillo

http://www.sportdog.gr/new/article.aspx?id=37774

it's in greek but i translated in babelfish and this is what i got.

Afterwards the Sahta'r Donetsk an other team appears that it will be moved for the acquisition of Nery Castillo. The Juventus of Klaoy'ntjo Ranje'rj, is ready to make official proposal to Olympiakos, which will be height of ëk. Euro. According to publication of "ECNOSPOR", the new technician "mpjankone'rj, gave the sign in the administration for the acquisition of Castillo and in in the next 24 hours, is expected to reach fax in the offices" erycroley'kwn "with the official proposal. Key ma'natzer According to the same publication, the person that will function in order to it is realised this matagrafi', will be somebody ma'natzer, that is common known all interested in this affair (Juventus, Castillo, Olympiakos). The offer of Juve The offer of Italians, will not be in no perj'pwsi of jsa'xja the one that is prepared makes Sahta'r (8ek. Euro). Is a sum near in the ëk. Euro plus enough mpo'noys for Olympic. For example will exist agreed percentage from the after-sale of player, mpo'noys in his gkol and attendances, while it exists also prjm for the titles that will conquer the "Big Lady". Are expected the developments..

anyone heard anything to corroborate this rumor?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Welcome gabes_va

I heard about that rumor 2-3 years ago. :D He was linked to us then and now that he scored that amazing goal the papers link him back to us.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
lol badass, the mexican player who scored against Brazil.

He was linked to Juve before, plays for Olympiakos,,

If hes Cheap why not, he is a player who makes a hell for defenders..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?sport=1&countryID=16&champID=7&ReportID=135855

I didnt want to mention it but since a thread is already open:
Greek media report that Ranieri is impressed with Castillo's performances and has agreed for his arrival, Juve will soon make an official 5 mil +bonuses offer for him (Though Olympiakos already have an 8 mill offer from other clubs and ask no less than 10)

He is a good agile forward, he is young and still has room to improve, he has great pace and good dribbling skills, but i dont think we need him and i dont think Olympiakos will sell him now...

BTW welcome Gabes

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?sport=1&countryID=16&champID=7&ReportID=135855

I didnt want to mention it but since a thread is already open:
Greek media report that Ranieri is impressed with Castillo's performances and has agreed for his arrival, Juve will soon make an official 5 mil +bonuses offer for him (Though Olympiakos already have an 8 mill offer from other clubs and ask no less than 10)

He is good forward,he is young and still has room to improve, he has great pace and good dribbling skills, but i dont think we need him and i dont think Olympiakos will sell him now...

BTW welcome Gabes
so we'll be seeing more of him at siena next season then?

OP

gabes_va

Jun 30, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    sorry about that, i didn't realize the thread had already been opened.

and yes there are offers from other clubs, the one that has offered the most i believe is Shaktar.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    so we'll be seeing more of him at siena next season then?
    Nuh, We could use Castillo's explosive pace, esp if we pay 5-10 mil,
    he is as good as Miccoli, only younger and he is probably more ready than Palla is,
    if we sign him we wont loan him out, but i doubt it will happen...
    Two quality CBs are the priority now, Castillo is talented, on form and very promising but i dont think we need him now, unless we are really interested to sell/loan Palla.
    If we could somehow put Zalayeta+cash in the deal, then that would be acceptable:cool:

However i hope the other rumors i ve heard are true

http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?sport=1&countryID=16&champID=7&ReportID=135835

Panathinaikos is interested on Boumsong, but it also seems highly unlikely to happen. The good news are Boumsong is available for transfer out!

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    sorry about that, i didn't realize the thread had already been opened.

and yes there are offers from other clubs, the one that has offered the most i believe is Shaktar.
    No you did the right thing there is no other recent N.Castillo thread open
    and there is no point to dig up the old one.(we should have buy him then, he wouldnt cost more than 2 mil back then...)

and yes they are the ones with the 8mil offer!
    IIRC their offer has been rejected and Olympiakos will try to extend Castillo's contract

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    he is very good in one-on-one situations

this is a compilation i found. my Favorite goal the the second to last

anyway we will hear allot of rumors of coppa america players these days and im sure all coaches are watching

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    so im guessing castillo is a striker then?
    A forward, he is not a tall finisher/target man, he is a small frame, agile supporting striker, useful for a trident, he was always impressive to watch but lacked "essence"
    however the last years helped him grow his finishing skills and confidence,
    he is probably the best forward in Greek championship now, (not a very hard thing though:p ) certainly the most promising!

anyway we will hear allot of rumors of coppa america players these days and im sure all coaches are watching
    right, but i dont think we are buying any new forwards though

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
    seems like a good player as far as you can judge a Youtube clip. But we already have Del Piero and Palladino for his position.
    We are gonna sell Zala and Mico.. Boji is gone, so we have "only" Alex, Palla, Trez and Iaq! 4 strikers.. Thats not nuf, if we gonna play with 3 strikers from start..4-3-3! We need 1 more!

OP

gabes_va

Jun 30, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20
    IIRC their offer has been rejected and Olympiakos will try to extend Castillo's contract
    thanks everybody for the welcome. One thing that is important to remember about Nery is that his father is the one that makes the decisions, and i dont think that Nery senior. wil renegotiate a contract when he already has one until 2010, even though Nery does love playing for Olympiakos. I do believe they are looking for a bigger club in a bigger league and what better place than Juventus?

hope it goes through but Mexican players have not had luck lately with rumours linking them to Juventus.. the one about Guardado didnt go through neither the one about Ochoa

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)