Nery Castillo linked to la Juve! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I first saw castillo play when he played against us when we played away to olimpiacos 2004 i think. He was a threat all game and was very dangerous and i thought even then we should invest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
no i was talkin about him going to lyon, not juventus
That's what happens when you read in haste...but it would still be a good move for us...though common sense tells me Inter wouldn't let a class act like Fabio go to any other Italian team. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Castillo at the Copa...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mexico has had some mediocre forwards in recent years when it comes to the world stage. But this kid really does have talent. He's been one of the most exciting prospects in Mexico in many years, IMO.
I agree. He really looks like the sort of player to light up the world stage, and his exploits in this current Copa America are testament to that.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Manchester City: Also in arrival Castillo? According to the Daily Mirror, Man City are in negotiation to sign Nery Castillo so he can partner Bianchi up front. "El demonio", class of 84, is valued at around 10 million pounds.

Tuttomercato

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
I have watched him many times couse i'm an olympiakos fan to.I think he is great and if he goes to a bigger club he will become worldclass.But Olympiakos asks 15 milions to let him and i don't thin Juve will give them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)