Nery Castillo linked to la Juve! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's got blistering pace and can dribble very well. He plays a bit like Robben. Tends to overdribble and not make wise decisions with the ball, but a hell of a talent who can take over games.

I'd love to see him at Juve and would pay up to 10 mill euros. His value has probably nearly doubled in the last 2 weeks.
cant be having players who are indecisive with the ball

from what ive seen of him he seems to be a winger than a forward. I hope hes not the player secco has decided for over diego

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
hell no,i hope secco doesn't pick him over diego..plus,i think we have both palladino and del piero who plays similar to him in the similar position..its a playmaker we need most,as previously mention get those defenders and then the playmaker,diego or VDV...However,i still like this nery guy,he has great potential but i dont think the player need most at the moment..

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007

from what ive seen of him he seems to be a winger than a forward. I hope hes not the player secco has decided for over diego

He's young, but Nedved and DP would teach him some good tips, and he plays more like AMF than SS, and if he's about $10 mil, it would be ok, and better yet if we give zalayeta and some $$$, Diego is good but he has a lot of character issues, but if he comitts to JUVE i'll be ok.:D

And dont forget W.B. already lost M. Klose, i dont think they r gonna let their last star go easy or cheap and we still need 2 good CB.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's young, but Nedved and DP would teach him some good tips, and he plays more like AMF than SS, and if he's about $10 mil, it would be ok, and better yet if we give zalayeta and some $$$, Diego is good but he has a lot of character issues, but if he comitts to JUVE i'll be ok.:D

And dont forget W.B. already lost M. Klose, i dont think they r gonna let their last star go easy or cheap and we still need 2 good CB.
usually if 1 star leaves more follow, that seems to be the case at lyon right now

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
god what a time he had at inter. saddens me how he was so influential at the wc and he goes and waste an entire year despite his injuries
well inter wastes careers, i would like him to stay in italy and join somebody like roma where he is guaranteed a starting position... great fullback/winger!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
agreed

Even though i have nothing at all against Inter,i struggle to think of a good reason for a player to join Inter...Like Suazo for example..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

At his club, he plays as Right forward, he is not a winger, def not a serie a winger,
he cant defend enough to be a Juve winger, same goes for Palladino...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)