Nemanja Matić - DM - Chelsea (6 Viewers)

Poll for the Pole. Matic yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
icemaη;5361959 said:
Because we 'revived' Pirlo, we apparently can revive dead bodies.
:sergio:

Smartest thing Mourinho has done so far is removing him from the squad. He's TOTALLY useless.

Signing him after losing Pogba is nothing but hilarious and pathetic at the same time. But IMO I wouldn't sign the guy even if he's the 5th player in the midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Smartest thing Mourinho has done so far is removing him from the squad. He's TOTALLY useless.

Signing him after losing Pogba is nothing but hilarious and pathetic at the same time. But IMO I wouldn't sign the guy even if he's the 5th player in the midfield.
You know I was agreeing with you right? :shifty:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

He was one of their best players when they won the league though, mou completely lost the plot the following year

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He was one of their best players when they won the league though, mou completely lost the plot the following year
He was really disappointing after. He was also totally useless for Germany for quite some time.

imo buying him would be worse than selling Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5362370 said:
He's talking about Bastian :D
Oh... :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah when did they win the league... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)