Nelly Furtado to sing official Euro2004 song (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
OFFICIAL EURO2004 SONG

Nelly Furtado, the Canadian born singer with Portoguese blood, will sing the offical Euro2004 song titeled Forca.

The song will be brought out on single in both an English and a Portuguese version, both versions will be sung by Furtado who is famous for I'm like a bird and On the radio.

She'll perform live on the final ceremony on July 4th in Lisboa (Lisbon), Portugal.

Taken from www.vi.nl
Translated by Erik

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
cant they get a european to sing the bloody song. imo anastacia in 2002 was more then enough. now this. arent there any decent european bands or singers who actually give a shit about footy?

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    I suspect they were looking for someone with Portuguese blood.

Can you name a great Portuguese singer? I can't.

Aug 27, 2003
    oh my! nelly furtado..why the hell i think when it comes to makiing an offical song they suck!!
    i mean anastacia was the worst choice ever..i think nelly furtado would do a better job than her..
    i still think there are a million of artists out there..

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    Pendir:

"Treat your friend as if he will one day be your enemy, and your enemy as if he will one day be your friend" Decimus Laberius, 3rd century b.c.

Most idiotic thing I've heard, I'm sorry to say. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Pendir:

"Treat your friend as if he will one day be your enemy, and your enemy as if he will one day be your friend" Decimus Laberius, 3rd century b.c.

Most idiotic thing I've heard, I'm sorry to say. :D
    Yeah... I receive comments like this on a regular basis :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    When she first came out she was all american so she could make it big in the USA, then she was all latin so she could do a duet in spanish with Juanes so she could get big in Latin America, and now shes Portuguese?

Bah!!

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    cant they get a european to sing the bloody song. imo anastacia in 2002 was more then enough. now this. arent there any decent european bands or singers who actually give a shit about footy?
    :thumb: Exactly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    I thought E-Type's "Campione" was way cool!
    :LOL:

Its funny...everytime something special happens in football.. i use this song to cheer me up!!

Today after depor´s kicked Milans but and let the foot inside.... i rocked this song in my pc once again jajaja

whata coincidence.. i love this song....rememebrs the almighty france to me.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    robbie williams.

shit, even tiziano ferro would do.
    Portuguese, I said Portuguese. Not European, then there's multiple options!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    again!? IIRC, Nelly Furtado also had a track in the official WC 2002 Album. (her song was called "Party" i think) It wasn't bad, but they should try someone else.

Aug 1, 2003
    Damn. Of course I don't know any other more popular singers with Portuguese blood, but NELLY FURTADO!? anastacia's was VERY much irritating it ticked me off everytime...

Campione for euro00 was so awesome.

and I have to confess, I did like Ricky Martin's cup of life :embarass:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)