Nekton!?!? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Start that thread one more time and you're banned. How many times do I have to say politics are off limits??? If you want to talk about Taliban, take it somewhere else.

OP
JuveMafia 4Ever
Jul 18, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Start that thread one more time and you're banned. How many times do I have to say politics are off limits??? If you want to talk about Taliban, take it somewhere else.
    What the heck :(! Just because u r the moderator u can't just speak to me like this! There are limits buddies! The 2nd I posted the bloody Moggi tread I didn't see that it had to do with Politics and I didn't see ur Fuc**** warning! I just wanted to know that why the pic and the text in english meant to be! I am so dissapointed about ur behavior :(! I support this site and u talk to me like this :shocked::mad:!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    it was pretty unneccessary to post it again, after he had removed it once. it only takes common sense to see that if you post something that gets removed, you were wrong to post it and you shouldn't post it again.

OP
    JuveMafia 4Ever
    Jul 18, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    it was pretty unneccessary to post it again, after he had removed it once. it only takes common sense to see that if you post something that gets removed, you were wrong to post it and you shouldn't post it again.
    I didn't see that he removed it! I thought that my post didn't got posted because I did something wrong! So that's why I posted it again! I saw his warning after I had posted it the 2nd time!

OP
    JuveMafia 4Ever
    Jul 18, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
    Then everything is fine. Just don't post anything similar again and we'll all forget about it, ok? :)
    Yeah of course Nekton! But still it's that Martin moderators fault! He shouldn't act without knowing anything! BTW peace everywhere!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    With our rule of no politics it makes sense to think anything related to the Taliban is off limits I think.

But sorry if I overreacted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)