Need help (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like Benfica. I've been to the Estadio da Luz even to watch one of the most ridiculously refereed matches in my life. And yes, it included seeing SuperMiccoli score yet another goal. That pig always scores when I see him play live.

But I'm a bigger fan of Sporting CP. :p

That said, I hear of your woes. Porto FC has been like the Inter of the past five years, but multiplied by 4. It's ironic that Mourinho complained about undue referee influence when playing Juventus while coaching Inter, and here that hypocrite was citing the referee corruption in Portugal all the while being one of its greatest benefactors at FC Porto.

That said, is it really that challenging to come up with a thread title more descriptive than "please help" or "need help" or "help"? We don't know if you're asking for sex change advice or for a torrent to an old Juve match.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I'm also portuguese and a Benfica fan but, damn, Pinto da Costa will not be suspended just cos u are opening threads about apito dourado (portuguese calciopoli) here or somewhere else. That shit is already buried.

Anyway, u can always spread this around to fuck up with Porto's reputation. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)