Need For Speed : Underground (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ages ago :p

My favourite car is the Mazda Miata MX-5. It's actually got the best performance once you've got all the upgrades.

OP
Sid

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    yeah, especially when you leave other opponent 10 secs behind:cool:

but its kinda suck playing NFS at home.....my graphics card stink! I can't turn on the crowd option:down:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I played that game so much during Christmas. Started out with a Peugeot 206 and stuck with it until I got the Nissan Skyline. Fantastic game, esp loved the drag races :cool:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    ya ,gr8 game,i have it on ps2,

and yeah ,drag games r the best,u gotta focus so tht the engine doesnt blow off :LOL:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    ya,coolr car

but in tht pic,The Speed bar is Full !!

i have never unlocked a car with such speed :LOL:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    ya should Arif ;)

the best car game ,and if u count GTA vice city among the car games,then these r the best 2 car games around :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    ya,coolr car
    but in tht pic,The Speed bar is Full !!
    i have never unlocked a car with such speed :LOL:
    All of the cars that you unlock are better with stock parts than the original cars. The difference is that he's got level 3 upgrades on everything

OP
    Sid

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    actually the top speed and acceleration is not completely full yet......but I still beat the other drivers with better cars:p

May 17, 2003
    Aaahhhhh... NFSU.. Great game..Recomended for people thats into cars,or not.. I loved this game, but i think it could have been much better.. Things like, they should havea replay mode... That was a setdown.. I just hope there will be a sequal.
    Top game though.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    played it a long time ago

Like Gray said, the Miata is the best car to drive around in. ITs small and fast ... which makes it easy to maneuver

But as the cars got faster, i was forced to move on to the Skyline which is awesome as well.

Great game.

If only it had cops, it would have been perfect.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    played it before,not as good as gran turismo obviously,but good all the same.

the cars still don't look like they're going as fast as they should though:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)