Need advice on earphones (2 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
if you're going jogging I'd get in ear headphones definitely, or maybe those clip on kind of ones, but not the 'classic' headphones

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Which earphones are good for $30-40AUD and better than default apple earphones? Just need something decent for public transport since I don't like wearing my headphones so much outside anymore.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Which earphones are good for $30-40AUD and better than default apple earphones? Just need something decent for public transport since I don't like wearing my headphones so much outside anymore.
Gor public transport any pair of sennheisers in that category will do. No point in recommending models as the quality is pretty much the same in that pricerange.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Would spending an extra $10-$15 make much of a difference? Don't think I could justify spending much more than that.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Would spending an extra $10-$15 make much of a difference? Don't think I could justify spending much more than that.
The Sennheiser CX880 are about 55 USD on Amazon. I'd say those are the best you can get within your pricerange, but tbf the difference in quality isn't enough to justify the 20 bucks extra compared to the CX300's. I use the 300's for public transport and they get the job done, pretty sturdy headphone too.

- - - Updated - - -

We should both save up for a pair of Shure E2c's though :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People who don't know how to use the internet are getting fucked with no lube these days. No wonder stores are going down everywhere, they charge three times what the product's actual worth is. I got my HD550 for 150EU back in the day over the internet, the price in the store was 320EU.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Definitely, that happened to many stores over here but just about most now have some kind of online store. That store's prices are usually pretty competitive, suprised of the difference there. They are probably the biggest and most popular retailer of home enterntainment electronics, music, games etc in Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)