Nedved Set To Retire (2 Viewers)

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Nedved is a model professional.

When he came from Lazio first I was a tad sceptical about him. He seemed to play so passionatly for Lazio that I couldn't believe that he would have the same passion for Juve, but I am glad to say that I was wrong.

Good luck to him in the World Cup and in the future whatever he decides.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
Nedved quoted:
"After the World Cup anything could happen. I will be 34-years-old in the summer, I do not know if I will still want to play on," the 2003 European Player of the Year said.

"I have not yet taken the decision if I will or will not finish my international career or my career as a player, but the possibility is there.

"There is a lot of talk in Turin of an eventual relegation to the Second Division,” continued the former Lazio man.

“I must wait to see how the situation develops at Juventus - it is that which will decide my decision about the future."

Just what a team with it's back against the wall needs: What a man. How nice of him to wait to see if we are demoted before making his discision.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ian said:
Why? It was a BS call anyway.
it was really uncalled for, that tackle he did... one of the real players was running through the midfield and wasn't dangering the defense at all.And neddy just came from behind and tackled him.

it was just a shame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)