Nedved say "Zlatan>Adriano" (1 Viewer)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Just stumped upon a norwegian and swedish article.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport...,543544,00.html
http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2004/10/07/410577.html

Some rough outlines from these articles say that Nedved believes Zlatan can be the best player in the world. Or that he WILL become the best player in the world.

Nedved says that when Zlatan came on against Brescia he was impressed by the strength the swede had. At a time he had three Brescia defenders at his back but he was still going on full pace. Nedved looked at his team-mates and could see that they were thinking the same as him; "What's this!? What power!"

"Unbelievable stuff" Later we saw Zlatan doing some unbelievable stuff in training. One time he dribbled half the team and everyone was running after him but didn't have a chance to get the ball. Capello applauded when he saw this. I won the Baloon d'or last year but then I saw a future winner. Nedved says.

He furthermore says that Zlatan is better than Adriano. And that Juve is much better than they could have been with Zlatan than Adriano. "Adriano is a killer, only a goalscorer. Zlatan can score, but he's also a teamplayer and he makes team-mates better. Adriano will never be a good footballer as Zlatan, Zlatan will continue to do more and more goals in the future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
he will never be the best player in the world nedved is dreaming 1 in a 1000000 chance that will happen

Note: Kaka will be for sure the best in the world

knock..knock..anyboby home?! Messina remember??

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
he will never be the best player in the world nedved is dreaming 1 in a 1000000 chance that will happen

Note: Kaka will be for sure the best in the world
Zlatan surely has the potention to become the best football player in the world. That chance is much bigger than your 1 in a 1000000.

and is kaka will be FOR SURE (so 100%) than it´s not possible zlatan even has a chance. So what you´re saying is 100% bullshit.

Oct 13, 2004
Come on guys.....PLEASE be realistic...i underatnd ur all mad Juve supporters.....but sayind Zlatan will be better than Adriano...to be honest thats crap and U KNOW IT.

Zlatan is a good player.....but he hasnt even been prolific in the Dutch league, and his goals in Serie A have been a total of 4 yard scraps.

Adriano....well lets say he is in the top 5 strikers in the world along with

1. Ronaldo
2. Henry
3. Sheva
4. Adriano
5. Ruud (maybe even Trez)

Zlatan is good......but he isnt and never will be in Adriano's class......maybe if he has a HUGE upward shift in potential.

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++

Zlatan is a good player.....but he hasnt even been prolific in the Dutch league, .
May I just ask where you come from?? Because that what you say here is 1000% complete BULLSHIT. I am going to the Amsterdam ArenA almost everytime when ajax has to play, and you're right zlatan doesn't score many goals (35 goals in 74 matches in the Dutch eredivisie, which is not evry bad for an ajax striker, just because of the way a striker needs to play in Amsterdam.) but if you see what his added value to the team is: that's just great.

Zlatan isn't the kind of striker to score many goals. but his talent is from world class. Of course he isn't the best player already, but in potention he surely is

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++
POST BOOSTER?how on earth you know that? :rofl: Oo ok, u've learned your lessons gainst Messina i believe..
oh leave poor milanistas dreaming to see kaka as the best player in the world!!!

:howler:

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
I believe Adriano is strong, stronger than Zlatan Imbrahimovic and I would prefer to have Adriano over Zlatan Imbrahimovic any day but Pavel Nedved is underestimating Adriano and overrating Zlatan Ibrahimovic by saying "Adriano will never be a good footballer as Zlatan" and that "Juve is much better than they could have been with Zlatan than Adriano" Frankly I dont believe that to be the case.

"I won the Baloon d'or last year but then I saw a future winner(Zlatan Imbrahimovic)". Nedved says.

Pavel Nedved may be right but i believe Adriano is also a future winner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)