Nedved say "Zlatan>Adriano" (1 Viewer)

Oct 13, 2004
Good point.....im not sayind Zlatan isnt quality.....its just that i think some of u overate him...as does Nedved.

Zlatanfan....ur right....Ibrahimovic does bring added value to the team , he sets up his team mates and does the things that DONT show up on the statsheet. I was just tryin to prove my point that Adrinao is betta and got a bit carried away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
Just stumped upon a norwegian and swedish article.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport...,543544,00.html
http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2004/10/07/410577.html

Some rough outlines from these articles say that Nedved believes Zlatan can be the best player in the world. Or that he WILL become the best player in the world.

Nedved says that when Zlatan came on against Brescia he was impressed by the strength the swede had. At a time he had three Brescia defenders at his back but he was still going on full pace. Nedved looked at his team-mates and could see that they were thinking the same as him; "What's this!? What power!"

"Unbelievable stuff" Later we saw Zlatan doing some unbelievable stuff in training. One time he dribbled half the team and everyone was running after him but didn't have a chance to get the ball. Capello applauded when he saw this. I won the Baloon d'or last year but then I saw a future winner. Nedved says.

He furthermore says that Zlatan is better than Adriano. And that Juve is much better than they could have been with Zlatan than Adriano. "Adriano is a killer, only a goalscorer. Zlatan can score, but he's also a teamplayer and he makes team-mates better. Adriano will never be a good footballer as Zlatan, Zlatan will continue to do more and more goals in the future.
I doubt that !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++
Good point.....im not sayind Zlatan isnt quality.....its just that i think some of u overate him...as does Nedved.

Zlatanfan....ur right....Ibrahimovic does bring added value to the team , he sets up his team mates and does the things that DONT show up on the statsheet. I was just tryin to prove my point that Adrinao is betta and got a bit carried away.
Agree 100%...what you said is logic and it's the fact !

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++

I agree with you, that adriano is better.. for now at least. Lets have this arguement in 3 years, but for now, i have seen more potential in adriano.

Aug 26, 2003
IMO both are great, Adriano and Zlatan but both totaly different players!!!!

Adrian is a strong goal scorer and striker with a good technik and shoot!

Zlatan is more a midlefild forward like as Del Piero he has a great technik, good shot, not a real goalscorer and has something magic on him!!!

only look at the goal against Italy!

IMO Nedved is right, Zlatan has the potential to become the worlds best, is he now surely not, but he could become in some years! as said he is the kind of player that has the magic thing, ony few of them have, i am happy to have him at Juventus!

forza Zlatan

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
i really hope nedved is right..

because i would take adriano anytime over zlatan.. sry.. BUT i hope Nedved's right..!

Forza Zlatan !
I'd always choose Adriano over Zlatan .... Adriano is Great future for Inter , and i also wish we could steal him one day from Inter...

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Don't forget Zlatan is playing for juve , so ofcoarse he'll praise him and give him some credits...
just like milan's fans said dida is equal or even better than buffon.
we won't say anything bad on our player, especially when we compare them with someone else.:D

everyone has own opinion and there is no answer for right or wrong.

Oct 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

just like milan's fans said dida is equal or even better than buffon.
we won't say anything bad on our player, especially when we compare them with someone else.:D

everyone has own opinion and there is no answer for right or wrong.
yeah i agree there all the other juve fans should take note on this because when some1 trys to give their views on something or someone they are always giving you ****

but yeah as i said befor zlatan aint that good imo i dont like him anyway adriano is a top striker 1 of the best up there and i dont think zlatan is in that group of players

Oct 13, 2004
Yeh, 44bigbert, sure, ur a Juventus supporter.....but saying that we are dreaming that Kaka will be the best in the world is wrong.....take a little time to think about the thought put forwrad by Boban....and then answer with at least part honesty....because u are a bianconeri so full honesty isnt possible

:)....just kidding about the last part....dont blast me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)