Nedved reveals Buffon exit (3 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
But where will we get that money from?
If we gonna be relagated ,sponsors won't be with us anymore.We will have the players with great wages,in a shit league(serie b or c),we won't participate in Europe....how that can be possible?
Juve ponderable about 130 mil Euros,and the value of the club is lower each day.
there's a little company called FIAT that has billions of $$$$$$$ and it has a certain connection to Juventus. :smoke:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
serfaraaz said:
giovannti its awful days ahead all our Sponsporship deals will be reduced to 75% and we will recieve 2million euros of tv money which iS the major point that all theSe playerS will leave
if we sell just about two stars (Vieira+Emo) we can easily pay the diference for their wages alone,
the problems isnt of financial nature,
its just if they are willing to stay or go,
or we can just postpone the stadium preparation for a year and use the Tamoil money we already have)
i dont think the Agnelli will invest on us anymore...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Oh come on,I just wanted to share something with all of you,where is the justice in the world...I meen that Abramovich should be arrested,immediately,where did he get the money he has(about 10 bil Euros)....and he has about what 35 years or something.
He robbed the poor Russian people and now he is smiling from the Stamford Bridge,watching how Lampard Terry,J.Cole,Cech and Drogba are playing the games for him...that is sick!!!!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
serfaraaz said:
mareSca why ru afraid of the truth juve get relegated clubS real madrid chelsea barcelona milan inter will sign most of our players because of juve financial position
tbh, there are only few players who I want to stay at juve.. players like vieira, emerson, Ibrahimovic can all go.. we can do well even without them..
I am praying that DP, canavaro, Buffon and zambrotta stay, may be also Neddy, the rest can be replaced.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
tbh, there are only few players who I want to stay at juve.. players like vieira, emerson, Ibrahimovic can all go.. we can do well even without them..
I am praying that DP, canavaro, Buffon and zambrotta stay, may be also Neddy, the rest can be replaced.
You read my mind,mate!:agree:
I really think the same.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
mnementh said:
there's a little company called FIAT that has billions of $$$$$$$ and it has a certain connection to Juventus. :smoke:
Old times FIAT have changed owner and doesnt stand to good anyway,
tha family is much less powerfull now and they do not directly involve in our teams interests,
some say instead of financing Juve,
they EARN money from here...

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Cronios said:
tha family is much less powerfull now and they do not directly involve in our teams interests,
they don't invest because there's no need (sponsorship,tv,tickets,europe,merchandise). Once juve is relegated, they won't abandon the club and they will invest again. IMO.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
Oh come on,I just wanted to share something with all of you,where is the justice in the world...I meen that Abramovich should be arrested,immediately,where did he get the money he has(about 10 bil Euros)....and he has about what 35 years or something.
He robbed the poor Russian people and now he is smiling from the Stamford Bridge,watching how Lampard Terry,J.Cole,Cech and Drogba are playing the games for him...that is sick!!!!!

worse things are happening
and you dont have have to look further from the Italian league for that :smoke:

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #113
    Cronios said:
    if we sell just about two stars (Vieira+Emo) we can easily pay the diference for their wages alone,
    the problems isnt of financial nature,
    its just if they are willing to stay or go,
    or we can just postpone the stadium preparation for a year and use the Tamoil money we already have)
    i dont think the Agnelli will invest on us anymore...
    cronionS as u know that we depend heavily on sponsporship deal the financial losses will be too much in serieb the situation could have been diffrent if we have another billionaire who buys the club just like chelsea that it can survive those financial losses becaise it has abramovich

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Cronios said:
    Exactly!

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    mnementh said:
    they don't invest because there's no need. Once juve is relegated, they won't abandon the club and they will invest again. IMO.
    I hope they will invest more efficient than the way they tried to "protect" us:disagree: from this scandal,
    IMO they will invest seriusly only if we would go to serie C,
    but there is absolutely no way on earth for this to happen:D

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    I don't think that FIAT is so strong to waste their money and invest in a football club.
    it's really not a lot of money, I don't know what you worry about. Like said, selling a couple of players and reducing a little bit of wage and one can balance it with really a minimum effort from the legnedary owners.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    mnementh said:
    it's really not a lot of money, I don't know what you worry about. Like said, selling a couple of players and reducing a little bit of wage and one can balance it with really a minimum effort from the legnedary owners.
    I hope that Cannavaro,Gigi and Zambrotta are not in these "couple of players".

Firts of all I would sell Ibrahimovic Emerson and Vieira,but when the club is in crisis,every other club will use that situation and try to buy the players for nothing.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    serfaraaz said:
    cronionS as u know that we depend heavily on sponsporship deal the financial losses will be too much in serieb the situation could have been diffrent if we have another billionaire who buys the club just like chelsea that it can survive those financial losses becaise it has abramovich
    Yes i know, thats what i m saying,
    but the losses arent bigger than the price (normal) of Emo+Vieira+Camo+Buffon at any case,
    we were the third most profitable club in Europe last year,
    instead of making a super transfer we sould keep this money and use them for wages + +some players(DP,Canna,Zambro) would accept smaller salary for a year + some sells + some investment (Juve will pay back for sure) and we have more than enough, if its just for one year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)