Nedved reveals Buffon exit (1 Viewer)

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
I am quite optimistic we won't be relegated. And with Italy winning of the world cup it might just bode well for us. I think Italy's Justice Minister said something along the lines of "can you imagine players like Del Piero & Cannavaro playing in Serie C after all they've done".

We might just get amnesty, even if we're found guilty and demoted. That's if we don't get just a fine.

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #146
    itS official buffon to leave juve if we get relegated to serieb Martina conferma: "Per Buffon ipotesi Milan"

Se la Juve va in B, il portiere lascerebbe Torino.

Ad Affaritaliani.it, Silvano Martina, procuratore di Buffon, ha parlato del futuro del suo assistito:

E' il momento di pensare al futuro. Buffon nella conferenza stampa prima della finale ha detto che non sa neanche lui cosa succederà. Secondo lei?
    "Aspettiamo le prime sentenze del processo sul calcio. Vediamo un po' come si mette. E' tutto prematuro".

Con la Vecchia Signora tra i cadetti potrebbe rimanere a Torino o sarebbe giusto che le strade si separassero?
    "Con la Juve in B sarebbe giusto che le strade si separassero. Poi è chiaro che, se non si presenta nessuno sulle cifre che vuole il club bianconero, si può fare un campionato tra i cadetti. Non muore nessuno...".

In caso di cessione in Italia è possibile un'ipotesi Milan?
    "Sì, c'è un'ipotesi Milan. Attenzione però perché i rossoneri hanno in organico uno come Dida. Comunque l'unica squadra che potrebbe interessare è quella rossonera".

Esclude invece l'Inter?
    "Sì, i nerazzurri non lo hanno mai chiesto. Sono a posto così".
    link http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=91410

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Buffon agent drops Milan hint

Gigi Buffon’s agent has opened the door for a sensational summer move from Juventus to rivals Milan.

The newly crowned world champion has been linked with the Rossoneri recently and Silvano Martina admits the switch may occur.

Yes, there is a Milan possibility for my client,” Martina told the Affaritaliani.it website on Monday evening.

However, we have to be careful though as they already have a great ‘keeper in their squad thanks to Nelson Dida.”

Buffon is set to be sold by the Italian giants as a result of the Calciopoli scandal which may see them relegated to Serie B, but Martina insists that there is only one club which the ‘keeper would consider.

The only side which is of interest are the Rossoneri, that’s because Inter are okay as they are and Real Madrid are an impossibility,” added Martina. “There is also an option in England but that isn’t simple.”

Nevertheless, Martina did concede that his £25m rated client could actually remain in Turin and in the Second Division.

It would be right for Juventus and Buffon to go their separate ways if they were demoted to Serie B,” he added.

However, it is clear that Buffon could stay if the club didn’t receive an offer that they were happy with. After all, it wouldn’t be the end of the world if that happened…”

Channel 4

-------------------------------------------
    Of course, it won't be the end of the World...

Juve will raise new good and more LOYAL goalkeepers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)